Handsome Niketalkers: Exfoliants/Facial Scrubs. SCHOOL ME

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

I was once using Apricot Scrub but was told it is actually bad because it scratches the surface of your face, so now i just use Dove and moisturize with Vaseline Cocoa Butter
your skin actually replaces itself about every 4 weeks.  so i don't think a scrub is that bad for it.  i would definitely recommend applying a moisturizing lotion with a small amount of SPF as the last step, though.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

I was once using Apricot Scrub but was told it is actually bad because it scratches the surface of your face, so now i just use Dove and moisturize with Vaseline Cocoa Butter
your skin actually replaces itself about every 4 weeks.  so i don't think a scrub is that bad for it.  i would definitely recommend applying a moisturizing lotion with a small amount of SPF as the last step, though.

Originally Posted by downsouthstunna

A chick once told me mixing vaseline and sugar together does a good job. Never tried it though
yea thats real good for exfoliatin, i dont know bout on the face tho. i use that on my lips, keep em nice & soft no raz b

Originally Posted by downsouthstunna

A chick once told me mixing vaseline and sugar together does a good job. Never tried it though
yea thats real good for exfoliatin, i dont know bout on the face tho. i use that on my lips, keep em nice & soft no raz b

Back
Top Bottom