Handsome Niketalkers: Exfoliants/Facial Scrubs. SCHOOL ME

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

St Ives apricot scrub is all you need
This.
And a mint julep mask once or twice a week wouldn't hurt. 

Make sure you use a moisturizer without oil also. Overtime it will decrease the size of your pores.

St Ives apricot scrub is all you need
This.
And a mint julep mask once or twice a week wouldn't hurt. 

Make sure you use a moisturizer without oil also. Overtime it will decrease the size of your pores.

Seems like youre running low on ammo. Not surprised.
Until next time, always a pleasure my good sir.

Hope you get every dude you want tonight and if you dont, at least youll have nice skin while going home alone.

Hope you get every dude you want tonight and if you dont, at least youll have nice skin while going home alone.

e0obko.gif

What makes the GIF all the more appropriate is the fact that we're one vowel away from the name, Diego, and we can only speculate that the other guy is named Club.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

e0obko.gif

What makes the GIF all the more appropriate is the fact that we're one vowel away from the name, Diego, and we can only speculate that the other guy is named Club.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

translation: Once again, you have out-insulted me so this is my lame attempt at trying to save face.

I used to genuinely like you, but you've reached little-brother level annoying for some reason.

"get out of my room already!"

translation: Once again, you have out-insulted me so this is my lame attempt at trying to save face.

I used to genuinely like you, but you've reached little-brother level annoying for some reason.

Originally Posted by Club29

frown.gif

I always thought wed have a beer together some day.

Now I feel bad for having thicker skin than you.

frown.gif

I always thought wed have a beer together some day.

Now I feel bad for having thicker skin than you.

LOL @ you guys sitting here and refreshing the page every 30 seconds to make sure that you're responses are given in a timely fashion.

Stop it you's guys!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How do you know about Diego and Thytkerjobs?[/color]

LOL @ you guys sitting here and refreshing the page every 30 seconds to make sure that you're responses are given in a timely fashion.

Stop it you's guys!

lol @ Diego's un respected self always trying to speak up.

This stuff, $30 but it lasts for about 6 months.

dermalogica_daily_defense_block_spf15__47942_zoom.jpg

lol @ Diego's un respected self always trying to speak up.

This stuff, $30 but it lasts for about 6 months.

dermalogica_daily_defense_block_spf15__47942_zoom.jpg

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Mind yo business boyyyyy

Mind yo business boyyyyy

Mind yo business boyyyyy
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She IS my business, boyyyyy[/color]

Back
Top Bottom