Handsome Niketalkers: Exfoliants/Facial Scrubs. SCHOOL ME

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Diego

Seems like youre running low on ammo. Not surprised.
Until next time, always a pleasure my good sir.

Hope you get every dude you want tonight and if you dont, at least youll have nice skin while going home alone.
translation: Once again, you have out-insulted me so this is my lame attempt at trying to save face.

I used to genuinely like you, but you've reached little-brother level annoying for some reason.

"get out of my room already!"
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How do you know about Diego and Thytkerjobs?[/color]
Mind yo business boyyyyy
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]She IS my business, boyyyyy[/color]

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Stop it you's guys!
Naw...let this keep going
nerd.gif

Hope you get every dude you want tonight and if you dont, at least youll have nice skin while going home alone.
translation: Once again, you have out-insulted me so this is my lame attempt at trying to save face.

I used to genuinely like you, but you've reached little-brother level annoying for some reason.

Mind yo business boyyyyy

Stop simping
grin.gif

Jesse - Ill text you when Im in Fl
pimp.gif

DJpreston - Sorry I offended you bro. Im even more sorry that nobody knows enough about you to even know what level of respect you commandin.

Patrick - When you find out how he knows, let me know, cause I didnt even know there was anything to know.

Jesse - Ill text you when Im in Fl
pimp.gif

DJpreston - Sorry I offended you bro. Im even more sorry that nobody knows enough about you to even know what level of respect you commandin.

Patrick - When you find out how he knows, let me know, cause I didnt even know there was anything to know.

Mind yo business boyyyyy

Stop simping
grin.gif

St Ives apricot scrub is all you need
This.
And a mint julep mask once or twice a week wouldn't hurt. 

Make sure you use a moisturizer without oil also. Overtime it will decrease the size of your pores.

Mint masks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This.

Make sure you use a moisturizer without oil also. Overtime it will decrease the size of your pores.

Mint masks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

Follow my routine, the ladies will die for you, just as they do for me.

happy.gif

So, how long have you been a lesbian?

Lesbian?

Son, you should see my line-up.

I slay women left and right. Got more bodies than you'll ever get.

grin.gif

pyp?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion...

Follow my routine, the ladies will die for you, just as they do for me.

happy.gif

So, how long have you been a lesbian?

Lesbian?

Son, you should see my line-up.

I slay women left and right. Got more bodies than you'll ever get.

grin.gif

pyp?
nerd.gif

EHHH the Diego Thytkerjobs jokes are getting old..this coming from me. Let's all E-hug it out. Diego,you over do it sometimes but you cool...the same to you Club..just don't ever grow that beard again you look like a rapist.

EHHH the Diego Thytkerjobs jokes are getting old..this coming from me. Let's all E-hug it out. Diego,you over do it sometimes but you cool...the same to you Club..just don't ever grow that beard again you look like a rapist.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

This.

Mint masks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sorry.. I... I don't get the joke.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

This.

Mint masks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sorry.. I... I don't get the joke.

^it's not a joke

but possible dumb question, is this as effective if you have a beard or stubble?
or is this to be done AFTER shaving for the best effect

(don't have my beard, not planning on doing this anytime soon, just wondering for future reference)

^it's not a joke

but possible dumb question, is this as effective if you have a beard or stubble?

(don't have my beard, not planning on doing this anytime soon, just wondering for future reference)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^it's not a joke

Hmm, that is a good question. I don't know how masks affect beards and stubble. 
I'd definitely try it after shaving though, but it might irritate your skin....

Ugh, I dunno!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^it's not a joke

Hmm, that is a good question. I don't know how masks affect beards and stubble. 
I'd definitely try it after shaving though, but it might irritate your skin....

Ugh, I dunno!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom