Guys can get LAID just as EASILY as FEMALES can??

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

the feeling after a ugly chick makes you cum sucks. its like eww okay get away
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yo this is true I just feel so disgusted with myself afterwards

to my pnoy brothers "walang panget sa titeng galit" there is no ugly chick in a d!k that is angry luuulzzz

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

yeah, but girls don't have to lower their standards in order to have as much sex as they want, meaning it's not equal. it's not that big of a deal.. just assimilate and go hard.
If she's ugly/fat, wouldn't she have to lower her standards to broke dudes, or men who are socially awkward?

I've never seen a Rich, or charismatic Popular dude with an Ugly, or Fat broad...
nerd.gif
how many non-awkward, normal dudes do you know who smashed some beasts on the low? even the most handsome, chick magnet dudes have no problemgetting dome or wet from a busted chick, as long as it stays on the low.

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

yeah, but girls don't have to lower their standards in order to have as much sex as they want, meaning it's not equal. it's not that big of a deal.. just assimilate and go hard.
If she's ugly/fat, wouldn't she have to lower her standards to broke dudes, or men who are socially awkward?

I've never seen a Rich, or charismatic Popular dude with an Ugly, or Fat broad...
nerd.gif
how many non-awkward, normal dudes do you know who smashed some beasts on the low? even the most handsome, chick magnet dudes have no problem getting dome or wet from a busted chick, as long as it stays on the low.
mcfly is speaking the truth...

Originally Posted by General Johnson

You'd be surprised at how many women will give it up if you're direct and to the point after you've established a rapport with them.

QFT

In my past, I admit I lowered my standards especially when the alcohol was flowing. So disgusting I couldn't even kiss em in the mouth. I told em I am notbig on kissing so she went on and kissed my neck and down below.

Beer goggles FTL

No. Lies. BS. Girls get it WAAAAYYYYY easier. What ur co-worker said may be true. But there is a such thing as EXCESSIVELY lowering ur standards. He must not have standards if he gets it easier than females. Cuz idc wut anybody says, girlsget it easier by default regardless of the circumstances. Wut happens when females decide to lower THEIR standards?

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

quality before quantity

and even if a dude lowers his standards, its not always a guarantee since the
sick.gif
and
grin.gif
looking chicks tend to be gassed by the lying dudes that schemed their way into their draws

roll.gif
So true

Girls can get it way easier and they don't have to lower standers like guys do. They can get it with way less effort, because dudes now are thirsty ashell. So because guys would have to lower their standards to get it girls don't so GIRLS CAN GET IT EASIER THAN GUYS.

Good looking girls tease dudes all the time cause they know the dudes put them on a level. But true, if you lower your standards you can get chicks anyday. Youdon't even have to try. Now the thing is, how would you feel if somebody treated you that way? Its wrong in so many ways. I would never want to treatsomebody bad like that.

Not true. Walking to the store once, I saw a girl get approached three times in 30 seconds. Every time she turned the corner another dude popped up. Evenafter she walked away one guy yells out " So, thats a no to the movies?"

She was an 8.

like said before quality over quantity. Id rather go a full month getting nothing just to get with a dime, than just settle for some
alien.gif
every chance i get.

Originally Posted by Ricasho

Good looking girls tease dudes all the time cause they know the dudes put them on a level. But true, if you lower your standards you can get chicks anyday. You don't even have to try. Now the thing is, how would you feel if somebody treated you that way? Its wrong in so many ways. I would never want to treat somebody bad like that.

Treu but these good looking girls also give it up sometimes and dont front at all.

snatches can get the pipe whenever they want...us men have to either play along or dont pay attention
im the type of dude who waits for a hoodrat to holla

Originally Posted by Sharp Nike Man

*Girl goes up to guy*

Girl: Wanna have sex?
happy.gif

Girl
devil.gif

Flip the script

*guy goes up to girl*

Guy: Wanna have sex?
devil.gif

Girl:
indifferent.gif
homie said it best. once a girl decides she wants sex she can get it because guys wouldnt say no, but once a guy decides he wants sex he has toput in work/get consent from a female.

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by Sharp Nike Man

*Girl goes up to guy*

Girl: Wanna have sex?
happy.gif

Girl
devil.gif

Flip the script

*guy goes up to girl*

Guy: Wanna have sex?
devil.gif

Girl:
indifferent.gif
you know you done &%)$#^ right?
laugh.gif

but really females get it easier... all they gotta do is lay back and open their legs

we actually gotta put in some kinda work

I keep forgetting your a dude. No disrespect, but the girl in your avatar is
pimp.gif

this is my dream fantasy
1. win the lottery
2. buy me a house with and electric fence
3. buy every single gun created to experiment with
4. smoke pot and smash random hot dimes all year
smile.gif

I'm surprised this is even a real debate. its like biologically ingrained. dudes hunt for females. mind you, its easy to get p but dudes be %!#$+%@ upthe game how thirsty they be. mud duck type chicks be super gassed up cuz dudes will holler at anything.

and all it takes is one desirable attribute on a chick for a dude to smash. big *******, big !%%, nice face, nice legs, good hair
tired.gif
, good whatever. ONE trait and dudes are talkin bout gettin down. i cant countthe number of times ive heard the quote "if she can got good dome, ill smash"
roll.gif

what?! I don't get this at all...

On the earth since the beginning of time, every time a male has had sex (or gotten laid), a female has had sex withthem (gotten laid).

Not counting homosexuality, I'd say the ratio of who gets laid more between males and females is pretty much the same.

Am I right?

Back
Top Bottom