Guys can get LAID just as EASILY as FEMALES can??

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

If a girl talks about good sex with you to her friends, deep down inside they wanna find out too. Real talk.
This.

Extremely true and it doesn't even matter if the girl is lying
laugh.gif
QFT

I smashed girl A then I smashed her good friend, girl B 'kuz girl A kept saying how good the sex was to girl B. and girl B wanted to find out too

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If a girl talks about good sex with you to her friends, deep down inside they wanna find out too. Real talk.
This.

Extremely true and it doesn't even matter if the girl is lying
laugh.gif

Yup that and...
sometimes you gotta slay the dragon before you get to the princess lolol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
good one, gotta remember that. But seriously, yeah if we all did lower our "standards", this whole "dime hitting"average would be for naught. Therefore, it does prevent us for enjoying further play.

I believe that a girl can get sex more than a guy can.

Do ya'll ever see some busted up fat wobbly neck girl pregnant? Or with a kid? And i'm sure you're like "who smashed that?"

Like previously said in this thread if a girl runs up on a dude and asks if they want to smash a majority of the time the guy will say yes.

Different scenario with the guy asking and unless he's some stud or something the girl is not with it.

Girls got that P Power...and some of them really work their muscle

Yeah, but we'd have to lower our standards to a point where it would be ridiculous. I know a couple dudes that were smashing something new every other day,but 90% of those chicks were garbioso.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

quality before quantity

exactly........i dont know how dudes "take one for the team" and go home with elephants and think its all lulz the next day. %#%# that
sometimes you gotta slay the dragon before you get to the princess lolol

i lol'ed.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Do ya'll ever see some busted up fat wobbly neck girl pregnant? Or with a kid? And i'm sure you're like "who smashed that?"

Like previously said in this thread if a girl runs up on a dude and asks if they want to smash a majority of the time the guy will say yes.

Different scenario with the guy asking and unless he's some stud or something the girl is not with it.

YO QFT

Anytime I go out and see the sloppiest fattest white chick with a kid Im like
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
who smashed that and then I see the black dude shes with
tired.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by Sharp Nike Man

*Girl goes up to guy*

Girl: Wanna have sex?
happy.gif

Girl
devil.gif

Flip the script

*guy goes up to girl*

Guy: Wanna have sex?
devil.gif

Girl:
indifferent.gif
you know you done &%)$#^ right?
laugh.gif

but really females get it easier... all they gotta do is lay back and open their legs

we actually gotta put in some kinda work

Originally Posted by Calypso Chanta

quality before quantity

exactly........i dont know how dudes "take one for the team" and go home with elephants and think its all lulz the next day. %#%# that
I FEEL you my n_! Dudes be beasting over broads and expect friends to keep the ugly friend preoccupied so that the dime doesn't feel the needto leave. I just give them the
smh.gif
and leave.

And it may be a bit of ego, in combination with the fact that condoms aren't 100%, so who's to say that someone who severely lowered their standards infavor of smashing daily doesn't knock up one of those spice broads or catches something? How could they live with themselves knowing that they cursed theirchildren with such hideous traits from the mothers? Or how could they sleep at night knowing that they're cursed with a disease from smashing someone thatthey can't even look in the face of?

Basically, as said before: Quality-over-Quantity.

That statement ain't true.
Females are more emotional than males, point blank. So on average, for females to have sex its more of a decision to make than it is for most males.

quality before quantity
Truer words have never been spoken. If a girl's cute/pretty, but a kinda chunky, most likely I'll still hit
laugh.gif
. But ya'll bammas running around smashing these beastly lookin, morbidlyobese, same size as a hippo broads, naw cuz, cant bang with that.

Originally Posted by Sharp Nike Man

*Girl goes up to guy*

Girl: Wanna have sex?
happy.gif

Girl
devil.gif

Flip the script

*guy goes up to girl*

Guy: Wanna have sex?
devil.gif

Girl:
indifferent.gif

This pretty much sums up my opinion on this matter

yeah, but girls don't have to lower their standards in order to have as much sex as they want, meaning it's not equal. it's not that big of adeal.. just assimilate and go hard.

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

YO QFT

Anytime I go out and see the sloppiest fattest white chick with a kid Im like
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
who smashed that and then I see the black dude shes with
tired.gif

hahaha. and the majority of the time its a skinny black dude

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

yeah, but girls don't have to lower their standards in order to have as much sex as they want, meaning it's not equal. it's not that big of a deal.. just assimilate and go hard.
If she's ugly/fat, wouldn't she have to lower her standards to broke dudes, or men who are socially awkward?

I've never seen a Rich, or charismatic Popular dude with an Ugly, or Fat broad...
nerd.gif

Thats the biggest load of #%*#!$$# i've ever heard. My girl friends talk about "omg dude was so good" all the time and i DON'Twanna hop on that, simply because i find the dudes f u g. Then again, we all have different tastes in guys, except for the one friend that will open up shopfor any dude
smh.gif
I notice that a lot of girls have "types". Most of the guys i've dated and slept with all look the same or have something in common. Same thingwith my chick friends. Guys i know, have a variety going on though
laugh.gif

I see where he getting at but I still disagree

a hurt chick could walk into a room full of guys and I'm sure at least one guy would smash but the same can't be said if the roles were reversed

You'd be surprised at how many women will give it up if you're direct and to the point after you've established a rapport with them.

Back
Top Bottom