Guys ****BEWARE**** of WestChicago" Half Bear All Bull"

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

oK, nvm that. I had bought these shoes from some website, Miloshoes.com. Didnt know they were fake. If you look at the description where does it say these are authentic. Never said they were authentic and to the people who email me asking me if they were authentic, I clearly said no. To me there is nothing wrong with this. So it is the buyers fault for not asking and another thing, these never left my house. I still have them till this day. Thats why i said hold up but i couldnt find my camera.

regardless..if you didnt disclose theyre fake or not, noone wants your garbage...so its not "cool" to pass it onto others

yea you order from a website and didnt know they were real
smh.gif
you know thats a bs move and you say your a jordanhead/collector

The only thing I hate more than fakes is people who sell fakes. You still have them, probably because the person who won the bid did not pay, you clearly triedto sell them on Ebay so excuses now is lame. You failed by trying to sell fakes and now failed even worse trying to explain why your selling fakes. just admityou got caught trying to rip someone off and are a filthy seller of fake and variant sneakers. No other explanation will sufice. SMH Horrible fake seller.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Wow this man has been crushed...This is the guy that always says NT'ers hate and blah blah blah. Selling fakes which is sad. And who cares if you dont state that they are authentic, you clearly didnt state they were real. You are trying to deceive people. Which is sad. NT is a family that loves sneakers, and hates fakes. And you are selling the one thing that this family hates. SAD.

WORD

It sucks that you bought fakes, but there is no reason why you would KNOWINGLY sell fakes.
Just terrible.
I am new at this but I hate people who sell fakes.
You suck.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Surely a bannable offence?

i don't know if the mods can ban him because he tried to sell them on ebay not the b/s forum. but i hope they can.

It's ok. You guys can think whatever you want about me, I did try to sell fakes, I do apoligize to the whole community and Mr big business miami dolphinsfan, you did a great job. Whenever you want to come to Cali make sure you hit me up. I owe you one for trying to flame you when clearly you got me pretty good.I joined NikeTalk in october about 2 weeks before I tried to sell them fakes. I have learned a lot from here and do now know that what I did was wrong.Mrbigbusiness like I said if you ever want to meet Joey Porter or if you even like him, hit me up I can make it happen. Once again sorry Nike Talk.

^^^Hey he coulda been a coward and disregarded this thread, im not giving you kudos are excusing your actions, im just saying i appluade your effort to makethings right bro, one of the few NT'ers that acts like they have some sense.

If you google Milo Shoes theres a lot of complaints. Ill try to dig up an old email if I can but they did exist for a while.

Thats unfortunate cause I always thought he was alright .
When i read his post and what not ,he seemed to know his sneaks, now it turns out hes a fraud ,,smh.....

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

It's ok. You guys can think whatever you want about me, I did try to sell fakes, I do apoligize to the whole community and Mr big business miami dolphins fan, you did a great job. Whenever you want to come to Cali make sure you hit me up. I owe you one for trying to flame you when clearly you got me pretty good. I joined NikeTalk in october about 2 weeks before I tried to sell them fakes. I have learned a lot from here and do now know that what I did was wrong. Mrbigbusiness like I said if you ever want to meet Joey Porter or if you even like him, hit me up I can make it happen. Once again sorry Nike Talk.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I mean yeah I guess I can be strong enough to forgive you, but I justdon't get half of the people who will hate on me for posting a video of 2 real very much sought after jordans. That being 01 concords and

01 breds, then you turn around and sell fakes
nerd.gif
. Its NT'ers like youthat are new (Some which are very intelligent individuals who have taught me things) then come on here and don't respect there elder NT'ers. I havebeen wheeling and dealing on here every since the first day I joined

I have had nothing but positive transactions and am known as one of the fastest shippers on NT! Giving great deals on kicks, refer to Joe Daddy a former buy/sell moderator. Or MH who I have sold numerous

Jordans to at lowball prices ex... DS cement 3's, DS playoff 13's.......

Its just not fair to the nike talk community, that innocent people have to deal with scammers/variant resellers. So I honestly have nothing more to say.

Back
Top Bottom