Guys ****BEWARE**** of WestChicago" Half Bear All Bull"

wow, why did they ban mrbigbusiness?? anyway, long before my nt days, i was young and naive. i was suckered into buying $300 in fakes.....the only differencebetween me and him, i gave the 6 pair i bought to a chick i work with and she sent them to her nephews in El Salvador
smile.gif
so at least someone got to useem....he just needed to bite the bullet n cut his losses rather than tryin to sell em.....

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

Yes i am embarresed. w3stchicago who sells fakes. I was mad when i recieved the shipment and I all wanted was for me not to lose my money. So I made a huge mistake. I learned that I just didnt lose my money I lost the respect from all my fellow NikeTalkers. I dont sell shoes so I wont have to worry about not selling on here. I own nothing but legit kicks excluding that pair. I refuse to start all over, dont care about the 300 post, only interested in buying anyways. After that incident I've read many post talking about fakes and how not to sell them after you've been scammed just throw them away and report it to proper authorities, and I felt guilt everytime I read stuff like that. But just because I sold a fake doesnt mean I dont know info on jays. I have really studied my kicks really hard and have a lot of info on them. This was the past that I was ashamed of, but hopefully everybody can get through it. Im not asking anyone to forgive me, just apoligizing to the whole forum.

15eczn7.jpg

wipe those tears soldier you should just wait for approval of a new screen name.
laugh.gif

half bear all bull
lmao
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I respect dude for manning up though. It sounded like his apology was sincere and he said he attempted this thing before he became a NT member.

Originally Posted by bullsjayz

Well he was just banned so he'll be back with another screen name; guaranteed. Too bad MrBigBusiness got banned as well. They were arguing in another thread
link?

wow i was reading 4rm the 1st page to here and now this is on general! lol
laugh.gif
but yea u should record yourself burning those thangs n post the vid asap

I remember seeing this dudes 3rd post and wondering what his deal was. I can't remember the subject, but I know I was a fairly new member. Anyways, liketwo or three days later dude was over 100 posts. I went back and read what he was writitng and most of it was nonsense. I probably post a little much I admit,but this guy is newer than me with 3X as many.

WOW! Thanks for the heads up esp since I'm new. This right here makes me happy to know people don't let these type things go on! On a little sidenote...the person that said donate is totally right. If you come across fakes just donate them, don't throw away or burn. Less fortunate could get somereal use out of them, and they would probably be very thankful!

Damm now I remember him gravedigging all the time, that would annoy the hell out of me, I think thats why he got suspended. Lame go away.

Originally Posted by nelly28

Yes i am embarresed. w3stchicago who sells fakes. I was mad when i recieved the shipment and I all wanted was for me not to lose my money. So I made a huge mistake. I learned that I just didnt lose my money I lost the respect from all my fellow NikeTalkers. I dont sell shoes so I wont have to worry about not selling on here. I own nothing but legit kicks excluding that pair. I refuse to start all over, dont care about the 300 post, only interested in buying anyways. After that incident I've read many post talking about fakes and how not to sell them after you've been scammed just throw them away and report it to proper authorities, and I felt guilt everytime I read stuff like that. But just because I sold a fake doesnt mean I dont know info on jays. I have really studied my kicks really hard and have a lot of info on them. This was the past that I was ashamed of, but hopefully everybody can get through it. Im not asking anyone to forgive me, just apoligizing to the whole forum.

15eczn7.jpg

wipe those tears soldier you should just wait for approval of a new screen name.
laugh.gif

half bear all bull
lmao
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Classic!
happy.gif

15eczn7.jpg

laugh.gif

half bear all bull
lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

how did i miss this?

i can't front tho, i unknowingly bought a pair of fake Pigeon SBs on eBay, and turned around and sold them on ebay a week later
laugh.gif

This was the past that I was ashamed of, but hopefully everybody can get through it.
vanessa.jpeg

roll.gif

just curious, how much did u pay for them, cause u saying that the reason for trying to sell them is so u wont loose your money
u should have thought how about how much your reputation is worth as appose to how much u payed, imo not worth it
u should have just donate them and take the L

other than that he didnt run away, he man'ed up to his mistake, just dont let it happen again

edit. RIP

I was wondering why i never saw any of these screen names before, this must have just been moved to General
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I understand W3st got caught in a bad situation. ANd maybe he is legit, amybe he isn't. But why is everyone smiting him?

I have been on NT for a very long time, more than alot of people who psted in this forum. And never have i seen such disrespect. Leave him alone. He admittedhis guilt. He did grave dig, but from recent posts, I do believe he has become alot more knowledgeable on sneakers. Think back to when you first got intoshoes. Its hard to say that you knew all the info/release dates/ future colorways/ HISTORY of brands/history of models, colrways, etc/detecting fakes. He waswithin his first month of getting into sneakers. He was had by someone else, and it's understandable that he wanted to get some of his money back. Is itright? NO. Is it understandable? Yes. Do not act like most of you wouldn't try to do the same. Factor in the ecomomic struggle that some of us are facing.Can we really afford to throw X amount of $$'s down the drain?

No one has had a problem with this guy. He minded his business for the most part. Its funny how guys from the YUKU generation of NT are quick to strike atother NT's smh
ohwell.gif
You could have PM'd him about this and got hisside of the story before going for his throat.

We all hit the bong once in awhile...I mean make mistakes...Now a second offense is critical...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

roll.gif
roll.gif

how did i miss this?

i can't front tho, i unknowingly bought a pair of fake Pigeon SBs on eBay, and turned around and sold them on ebay a week later
laugh.gif

This was the past that I was ashamed of, but hopefully everybody can get through it.
vanessa.jpeg

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom