Guy Throws Rock At Lamborghini Aventador

I'm pretty sure if the driver got out, tackled the guy and called the police the cops wouldn't do anything to him and he could press charges.

I laughed. That car is garbage. Nothing but an earsore and a waste of non-renewable energy. 99% of Lamborghini owners that aren't celebrities are not getting any P. This car got what it deserved with those two idiots inside who have nothing productive to do besides race up and down that street. I will never understand the infatuation with gaudy cars. No one cares except for people who have the worst priorities of all-time. My dude Rocky took one for the home team that day.

View media item 633692

Last edited:
I laughed. That car is garbage. Nothing but an earsore and a waste of non-renewable energy. 99% of Lamborghini owners that aren't celebrities are not getting any P. This car got what it deserved with those two idiots inside who have nothing productive to do besides race up and down that street. I will never understand the infatuation with gaudy cars. No one cares except for people who have the worst priorities of all-time. My dude Rocky took one for the home team that day.
the aventador is the most beautifully designed cars of this generation

plus kanye drives one so u already know ya boi finna cop as soon as the funds appear in da account

If dude who threw the rock was a Black man, the driver would probably murder him. And 9/10 he wouldn't even go to jail
mean.gif

indifferent.gif

You'll never catch me in a $150,000 car, even if I'm rich. Id rather use that money and do something good for the community
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Just cause you have money don't mean you got balls. A lot of people buy these fancy things to cover up their insecurities. You'll never catch me in a $150,000 car, even if I'm rich. Id rather use that money and do something good for the community
I'll take "Things Poor People Say" for $1000, Alex.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
the aventador is the most beautifully designed cars of this generation

plus kanye drives one so u already know ya boi finna cop as soon as the funds appear in da account
bruh u are tooo much :lol:

[thread="595390"] [/thread]
Just cause you have money don't mean you got balls. A lot of people buy these fancy things to cover up their insecurities. You'll never catch me in a $150,000 car, even if I'm rich. Id rather use that money and do something good for the community

:wow:

I drive a '13 5.0 and I get tested all the time by damn near every type of vehicle. Most of the time, its a V6 Chally or Camaro trying to fly by me to show off their car. It actually happened about 3 times on my way to work this morning. I'm just cruising and then all of a sudden someone zooms by just to get in front of me. They don't do it to any other vehicle during this span, just me :lol:

I can drive 75-80 on the freeway (our speed limit is about 55) and people feel the need to drive faster than that just to try and race me.
im just a naturally speedy driver
i drive an 12' impala
cars always think im tryna race :lol:
thats why i love driving I5
from the bay to la cars dont be wanting it with me :evil:

:lol: exactly, I feel super bored if I'm going 65 or under. If I'm on highway 5 I try to not go under 80. Time myself too.

Made it in under 5 hours last time :pimp:
I ALWAYS get there in 5 hours
got a speeding ticket for going 98 one time
had to go back to court in kern county :smh:
in the middle of nowhere for court

:lol: is Kern county Santa Clarita?

Luckily haven't gotten any yet. I always bait a car and try to get them to go past me.

I absolutely HATE when people don't move out of the left lane into the right when you're going faster than them.

Overall it's just a peaceful drive for me :pimp: might try 101 next time.

[thread="595390"] [/thread]

:wow:

I drive a '13 5.0 and I get tested all the time by damn near every type of vehicle. Most of the time, its a V6 Chally or Camaro trying to fly by me to show off their car. It actually happened about 3 times on my way to work this morning. I'm just cruising and then all of a sudden someone zooms by just to get in front of me. They don't do it to any other vehicle during this span, just me :lol:

I can drive 75-80 on the freeway (our speed limit is about 55) and people feel the need to drive faster than that just to try and race me.
im just a naturally speedy driver
i drive an 12' impala
cars always think im tryna race :lol:
thats why i love driving I5
from the bay to la cars dont be wanting it with me :evil:

:lol: exactly, I feel super bored if I'm going 65 or under. If I'm on highway 5 I try to not go under 80. Time myself too.

Made it in under 5 hours last time :pimp:
I ALWAYS get there in 5 hours
got a speeding ticket for going 98 one time
had to go back to court in kern county :smh:
in the middle of nowhere for court

:lol: is Kern county Santa Clarita?

Luckily haven't gotten any yet. I always bait a car and try to get them to go past me.

I absolutely HATE when people don't move out of the left lane into the right when you're going faster than them.

Overall it's just a peaceful drive for me :pimp: might try 101 next time.
like an hour before santa clarita
and 101 is :x
takes foooooooorever

Old man had no right to do that.people are speeding? Call the police. Our society has rules in place.

However... if I had kids.. grand kids... in that neighborhood, and I'm paying that kind of money to live there (I assume of neighbors have that kind of car)...

View media item 999888

Last edited:
im saying i NEVER got a speeding ticket out here
wanna know whats worst
so im coming from the court house to take car of that 98mph speeding ticket
driving back to the bay
i stop at that in n out in kettleman
hop back on the freeway
eating my animal fries
why outta nowhere
3 cop cars driiving southbound
literally swing across the dirt path
i thought they were gonna hit me
they seriously hopped from south to north lights flashing
boxing me in
the seriously pulled me over like i was drug smuggling
dropped my animal fries and all
got another ticket that day for going 80
mean.gif

mind u again i just left kern county taking care of a speeding ticket
mean.gif

i was HEATED
You didnt ask how they clocked you while driving the other way?

im saying i NEVER got a speeding ticket out here

wanna know whats worst

so im coming from the court house to take car of that 98mph speeding ticket

driving back to the bay

i stop at that in n out in kettleman

hop back on the freeway

eating my animal fries

why outta nowhere

3 cop cars driiving southbound

literally swing across the dirt path

i thought they were gonna hit me

they seriously hopped from south to north lights flashing

boxing me in

the seriously pulled me over like i was drug smuggling

dropped my animal fries and all

got another ticket that day for going 80 :smh:

mind u again i just left kern county taking care of a speeding ticket :smh:

i was HEATED
You didnt ask how they clocked you while driving the other way?
they said they clocked me from an over pass down the road
:smh:

4. I drive a honda. It's not modded. I dont cut anyone off or harass them but I sometimes speed past lambos because I like baiting them in to cat and mouse to see who really drives their cars rather than just rides in them. It's a bad habit but I find enjoyment in it.

5. Lifes too short stop worrying about what the next man is doing. throwing rocks because someone does something you dont like is unnacceptable. good intentions or not

Does not compute.

Does not compute.
I'll help you out.

The first part isn't me being concerned about the next man, it's about wanting to have some fun with someone who has a like interest/mindset. There are drivers and there are drivers. It's just good fun. The same feeling you might get if you see another sneakerhead or you're camping out with people for a product you like while everyone else looks at you crazy.

The second part would be me getting upset because someone isn't driving their GTR full throttle or something. I dunno. I can't even think of a good comparison of me getting mad about what someone else is doing when it has no effect on me. I hope that's a decent clarification 

Last edited:
you better than this bro. :smh: :smh:

I'll help you out.
The first part isn't me being concerned about the next man, it's about wanting to have some fun with someone who has a like interest/mindset. There are drivers and there are drivers. It's just good fun. The same feeling you might get if you see another sneakerhead or you're camping out with people for a product you like while everyone else looks at you crazy.

The second part would be me getting upset because someone isn't driving their GTR full throttle or something. I dunno. I can't even think of a good comparison of me getting mad about what someone else is doing when it has no effect on me. I hope that's a decent clarification

View media item 1000095

Last edited:

I know this all too well. I drive a 06 GT and I get tested all the time on the E-Way. I love when dudes try and show out with their girl in the car though, I down shift and leave em everytime :pimp:

Would've put him on a t-shirt :smh:

:rofl:

Last edited:

how can you be so salty and ignorant at the same time :lol:

:rofl: the salt is real in this comment. :lol: at the minerals comment. Had me dying over here.

Dude that threw the rock is clearly hating since he can't afford it.

Last edited:
dude threw the rock because he was jealous of a fast, expensive car?! where in the video did you get that?

Man, I love that this is a fast car, I'd take it even if he doesn't want it because he's scared because a guys with the rocks.

Back
Top Bottom