Guy Throws Rock At Lamborghini Aventador

A rock is gonna do ****. If son can afford a Lambo, he should be able to afford to fix a Lambo

And this looks like Florida, from the scenery.
If dude who threw the rock was a Black man, the driver would probably murder him. And 9/10 he wouldn't even go to jail
mean.gif
whether dude has the money to fix a lambo isnt the point. if you have 100k+ car and someone throws something at it, youre gonna be pisssssseeedddd

i thought the video was funny though
laugh.gif

I'd do the same thing, don't go racing up and down my street or you're going to be Bieber and I'm going to be Keyshawn Johnson.

im sure this douchebag in the lambo does this everyday without taking other peoples safety into consideration.

[COLOR=#red]I hate people speeding up the street just like anybody else, however this was totally uncalled for [/COLOR]:smh:

im sure this douchebag in the lambo does this everyday without taking other peoples safety into consideration.

That would be my assumption. Just yesterday, I was driving, minding my own business, and some idiot in a Ferrari flew passed me probably clocking over 70mph in a 40 mph street.

That would be my assumption. Just yesterday, I was driving, minding my own business, and some idiot in a Ferrari flew passed me probably clocking over 70mph in a 40 mph street.

but see, everyday idiots do that in their Ford Fusions, people only seem to get extra mad about it when idiot in question is whipping a car that's worth more than most people's house.

but see, everyday idiots do that in their Ford Fusions, people only seem to get extra mad about it when idiot in question is whipping a car that's worth more than most people's house.
Exactly.

Great point

very good point.

Jimmies seem to get rustled...

Me personally... I hate when the raggedy whips speed past me...

Big dog american muscle... Ferrari... Souped up Benz...

I aineem mad... That's what they're made for.

You deserve to stunt on me.

But when you're in a busted trailblazer and you speed by me.

:stoneface: :stoneface:

NaCl

The guy in the Lamborghini obviously has a lot to lose if he gets out of the car and physically confronts the guy. He should have called the cops in this situation. 

isnt throwing a rock at moving vehicle considered endangerment ?

if these guys were doing routine high speed fly bys on that street, why not let the authorities handle it?

I really cant believe people actually do stuff like this.

How does one live with themselves being a hater? In what type of culture is that type of behavior accepted?

Back
Top Bottom