Guy Throws Rock At Lamborghini Aventador

im sure this douchebag in the lambo does this everyday without taking other peoples safety into consideration.
That would be my assumption. Just yesterday, I was driving, minding my own business, and some idiot in a Ferrari flew passed me probably clocking over 70mph in a 40 mph street.
Speeding doesn't necessarily mean danger. You just don't like it. 

[thread="595390"] [/thread]
Just cause you have money don't mean you got balls. A lot of people buy these fancy things to cover up their insecurities. You'll never catch me in a $150,000 car, even if I'm rich. Id rather use that money and do something good for the community

I'll take "Things Poor People Say" for $1000, Alex.

Naw, hes an NYCer, they dont drive.

Why drive a care when you can ride on the greatest public transp...:lol:

I cant even finish.

A rock is gonna do ****. If son can afford a Lambo, he should be able to afford to fix a Lambo

And this looks like Florida, from the scenery.
If dude who threw the rock was a Black man, the driver would probably murder him. And 9/10 he wouldn't even go to jail :smh:

What's up with you ALWAYS bringing up race? It's getting played out, dude. Stop it.

but see, everyday idiots do that in their Ford Fusions, people only seem to get extra mad about it when idiot in question is whipping a car that's worth more than most people's house.

In my neighborhood, everyone gets pissed off at speeders regardless of the make of their car. I do agree though if you're driving a vehicle like that Lambo, it's a requirement to speed and drive reckless.

Son should have hit him with the related vid
roll.gif

1. I may have had a ninja moment if that was my lambo. Word to Huey, and porkchops and FEMA.

2. He can afford to fix whatever damage was done im sure

3. Guys speed limits arent some magical number that protects everyone from accidents. I'd rather an alert driver at 75 over a distracted one at 45 any day.

4. I drive a honda. It's not modded. I dont cut anyone off or harass them but I sometimes speed past lambos because I like baiting them in to cat and mouse to see who really drives their cars rather than just rides in them. It's a bad habit but I find enjoyment in it.

5. Lifes too short stop worrying about what the next man is doing. throwing rocks because someone does something you dont like is unnacceptable. good intentions or not

Last edited:
Its wrong for me to laugh at that kid getting hit by a car, but I'm sorry....:lol:

The situation is more funny than the actually act. The kids and whoever else was out there had no business doing that.

Its wrong for me to laugh at that kid getting hit by a car, but I'm sorry....:lol:

The situation is more funny than the actually act. The kids and whoever else was out there had no business doing that.

nah not wrong all them idiots deserved to get hit :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, there's this dude who use to speed up and down my street around 2am - 3am on his motorcycle trying to set off car alarms and I've thought about camping out there at night and throwing rocks at him
laugh.gif

As dangerous and annoying as it might be, I couldn't throw a rock at a car/motorcycle just because I have a problem with the owner.  That's the ultimate b**** move
mean.gif
.  Dude should've taken down the license plate, called the cops, and let them handle it.

A rock is gonna do ****. If son can afford a Lambo, he should be able to afford to fix a Lambo

And this looks like Florida, from the scenery.
If dude who threw the rock was a Black man, the driver would probably murder him. And 9/10 he wouldn't even go to jail :smh:

such an ignorant thing to say just because you're rich its okay to be disrespected and have your property ruined because you can afford to fix it?
and the driver didnt murder him because he was white? really? :rofl:

the ignorance is on another level

Last edited:
I drive a '13 5.0 and I get tested all the time by damn near every type of vehicle. Most of the time, its a V6 Chally or Camaro trying to fly by me to show off their car. It actually happened about 3 times on my way to work this morning. I'm just cruising and then all of a sudden someone zooms by just to get in front of me. They don't do it to any other vehicle during this span, just me :lol:

I can drive 75-80 on the freeway (our speed limit is about 55) and people feel the need to drive faster than that just to try and race me.

Last edited:
I drive a '13 5.0 and I get tested all the time by damn near every type of vehicle. Most of the time, its a V6 Chally or Camaro trying to fly by me to show off their car. It actually happened about 3 times on my way to work this morning. I'm just cruising and then all of a sudden someone zooms by just to get in front of me. They don't do it to any other vehicle during this span, just me :lol:

I can drive 75-80 on the freeway (our speed limit is about 55) and people feel the need to drive faster than that just to try and race me.
im just a naturally speedy driver
i drive an 12' impala
cars always think im tryna race :lol:
thats why i love driving I5
from the bay to la cars dont be wanting it with me :evil:

Last edited:
Son got disrespected to the max and did nothing about it. SMH.

He's soft
Just cause you have money don't mean you got balls. A lot of people buy these fancy things to cover up their insecurities. You'll never catch me in a $150,000 car, even if I'm rich. Id rather use that money and do something good for the community

I was just thinking about this. A vehicle that's over 100,000 and houses that cost millions is od.

im just a naturally speedy driver
i drive an 12' impala
cars always think im tryna race :lol:
thats why i love driving I5
from the bay to la cars dont be wanting it with me :evil:

I've never seen an Impala driven slowly.

Its like people who drive new modeled Impala's are required to drive fast :lol:

1. I may have had a ninja moment if that was my lambo. Word to Huey, and porkchops and FEMA.
2. He can afford to fix whatever damage was done im sure
3. Guys speed limits arent some magical number that protects everyone from accidents. I'd rather an alert driver at 75 over a distracted one at 45 any day.
4. I drive a honda. It's not modded. I dont cut anyone off or harass them but I sometimes speed past lambos because I like baiting them in to cat and mouse to see who really drives their cars rather than just rides in them. It's a bad habit but I find enjoyment in it.
5. Lifes too short stop worrying about what the next man is doing. throwing rocks because someone does something you dont like is unnacceptable. good intentions or not
I try to bait folks on my bike all the time.

Thought I was alone

It's a little dangerous, though. I get baited by modded cars, one time it was 2 friends in their Honda's following me for miles on the highway. At one point they both stood perfectly horizontal to me where I had no choice but to zoom past them. I dropped it into gear and put the V12 to work just to get away from them.

I'll admit, I thought they were going to pull some sort of robbery when they were both at my side and slowing down as I slowed down or sped up a little as I did. I had nowhere to go.

Don't bait people into doing dangerous stuff.
oh yeah thats ridiculous. I don't do anything like that. If I glide by you at 80 and you don't follow me to 90, I'm already gone. I don't have time to play those games. I'm going where i gotta go. I had some kid in a big car like a chysler or crown vic try and do the side by side thing with me on a curved interchange and he was just ticking me off. It was unsafe and I got away from him with the quickness. Made his day though, so whatev.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom