Guy Throws Rock At Lamborghini Aventador

I laughed. That car is garbage. Nothing but an earsore and a waste of non-renewable energy. 99% of Lamborghini owners that aren't celebrities are not getting any P. This car got what it deserved with those two idiots inside who have nothing productive to do besides race up and down that street. I will never understand the infatuation with gaudy cars. No one cares except for people who have the worst priorities of all-time. My dude Rocky took one for the home team that day.

i laughed. That car is garbage. Nothing but an earsore and a waste of non-renewable energy. 99% of Lamborghini owners that aren't celebrities are not getting any P. This car got what it deserved with those two idiots inside who have nothing productive to do besides race up and down that street. I will never understand the infatuation with gaudy cars. No one cares except for people who have the worst priorities of all-time. My dude Rocky took one for the home team that day.

:lol:

Last edited:
I laughed. That car is garbage. Nothing but an earsore and a waste of non-renewable energy. 99% of Lamborghini owners that aren't celebrities are not getting any P. This car got what it deserved with those two idiots inside who have nothing productive to do besides race up and down that street. I will never understand the infatuation with gaudy cars. No one cares except for people who have the worst priorities of all-time. My dude Rocky took one for the home team that day.

Are you L4L?

but see, everyday idiots do that in their Ford Fusions, people only seem to get extra mad about it when idiot in question is whipping a car that's worth more than most people's house.

See this is what im thinking. I don't give a damn if its a civic, i'll wait on the sidewalk and i certainly won't be throwing a rock at anyones property. Coulda ended very badly for dude.

Wow people really are shamless haters and try to justify it. :smh: :lol:

Im sorry, but they maybe the biggest load of crap I hear all day.

Who do you know that really has a exotic car and lives in an apartment? You say that show mess up priorities, you're on the internet, basically all the collective knowledge of the world, looking at someone throw rocks at a car, talking about people not having something more productive to do blah blah. HA! The Irony. You just proved you full of it right there. How do you know said person doesn't have a house, a business and donates on a regular basis? You don't.

If you not into cars and think vehicles have no reason to go over the speed limit, that cool. If you honestly believe, you'll never be in the position to buy one yourself, thats cool, but dont try to put down someone having in an attempt to make not seem noble.

Some of y'all NTers, boyyy..... :smh:

how can you be so salty and ignorant at the same time :lol:

Last edited:
Why does it sound like the rock hit the car before he threw it?

Also that was a large empty street. Dude had no right to do that

View media item 999632

i wish i can sit in one in my lifetime... but even if i had the money i wouldnt even cop... looks dangerous to drive...but ya dude got disrespected and did nothing about it :smh:

how can you be so salty and ignorant at the same time :lol:

[thread="595390"] [/thread]
Just cause you have money don't mean you got balls. A lot of people buy these fancy things to cover up their insecurities. You'll never catch me in a $150,000 car, even if I'm rich. Id rather use that money and do something good for the community

I'll take "Things Poor People Say" for $1000, Alex.

:wow:

I drive a '13 5.0 and I get tested all the time by damn near every type of vehicle. Most of the time, its a V6 Chally or Camaro trying to fly by me to show off their car. It actually happened about 3 times on my way to work this morning. I'm just cruising and then all of a sudden someone zooms by just to get in front of me. They don't do it to any other vehicle during this span, just me :lol:

I can drive 75-80 on the freeway (our speed limit is about 55) and people feel the need to drive faster than that just to try and race me.
im just a naturally speedy driver
i drive an 12' impala
cars always think im tryna race :lol:
thats why i love driving I5
from the bay to la cars dont be wanting it with me :evil:

:lol: exactly, I feel super bored if I'm going 65 or under. If I'm on highway 5 I try to not go under 80. Time myself too.

Made it in under 5 hours last time :pimp:

[thread="595390"] [/thread]
Just cause you have money don't mean you got balls. A lot of people buy these fancy things to cover up their insecurities. You'll never catch me in a $150,000 car, even if I'm rich. Id rather use that money and do something good for the community

I'll take "Things Poor People Say" for $1000, Alex.

:wow:

I drive a '13 5.0 and I get tested all the time by damn near every type of vehicle. Most of the time, its a V6 Chally or Camaro trying to fly by me to show off their car. It actually happened about 3 times on my way to work this morning. I'm just cruising and then all of a sudden someone zooms by just to get in front of me. They don't do it to any other vehicle during this span, just me :lol:

I can drive 75-80 on the freeway (our speed limit is about 55) and people feel the need to drive faster than that just to try and race me.
im just a naturally speedy driver
i drive an 12' impala
cars always think im tryna race :lol:
thats why i love driving I5
from the bay to la cars dont be wanting it with me :evil:

:lol: exactly, I feel super bored if I'm going 65 or under. If I'm on highway 5 I try to not go under 80. Time myself too.

Made it in under 5 hours last time :pimp:
I ALWAYS get there in 5 hours
got a speeding ticket for going 98 one time
had to go back to court in kern county :smh:
in the middle of nowhere for court

yo I HATE Kern County. I've never gotten a speeding ticket in the Bay Area or in SoCal in my LIFE; it's always in Kern County and whatever bull @#$% county King City is in.

Just a month ago I got a ticket for going 80 on the I5. Cop told me to go 75 the rest of the way :stoneface: Couldn't you just give me a warning if you're gonna tell me to go 5 mph slower?

yo I HATE Kern County. I've never gotten a speeding ticket in the Bay Area or in SoCal in my LIFE; it's always in Kern County and whatever bull @#$% county King City is in.

Just a month ago I got a ticket for going 80 on the I5. Cop told me to go 75 the rest of the way :stoneface: Couldn't you just give me a warning if you're gonna tell me to go 5 mph slower?
im saying i NEVER got a speeding ticket out here
wanna know whats worst
so im coming from the court house to take car of that 98mph speeding ticket
driving back to the bay
i stop at that in n out in kettleman
hop back on the freeway
eating my animal fries
why outta nowhere
3 cop cars driiving southbound
literally swing across the dirt path
i thought they were gonna hit me
they seriously hopped from south to north lights flashing
boxing me in
the seriously pulled me over like i was drug smuggling
dropped my animal fries and all
got another ticket that day for going 80 :smh:
mind u again i just left kern county taking care of a speeding ticket :smh:
i was HEATED

Last edited:
It's just as "dangerous" as going 40 in a 40 or 70 in a 70. Most of the times its the distracted drivers going at a slower speed that cause accidents and not the faster cars.

I refuse to believe going 40 mph in a 40 mph zone is as dangerous as going 70 mph. You do realize that its much harder to stop going 70mph in comparison to 40 mph? Also you do realize if someone is going 70mph and hits a pedestrian or another car, that person/car will more likely sustain greater injuries/damage in comparison to a vehicle driving 40mph? But hey you have your logic, I have mine. (shrugs)

It's just as "dangerous" as going 40 in a 40 or 70 in a 70. Most of the times its the distracted drivers going at a slower speed that cause accidents and not the faster cars.

I refuse to believe going 40 mph in a 40 mph zone is as dangerous as going 70 mph. You do realize that its much harder to stop going 70mph in comparison to 40 mph? Also you do realize if someone is going 70mph and hits a pedestrian or another car, that person/car will more likely sustain greater injuries/damage in comparison to a vehicle driving 40mph? But hey you have your logic, I have mine. (shrugs)

Not arguing anything.. Just want to say.. That Lambo will go 70-0 in less distance than a typical car 40-0...

Back
Top Bottom