Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

Yeah bp is one of my favorite characters. I think he is just as valuable to the avengers as say captain America.

take-a-listen-to-thanos-s-voice-josh-brolin-movie-clip-f9534194-7a47-44a0-a739-625b4ec8c376.jpg

Seems legit.

Vulture claims that Thanos will appear in the first act of Guardians of the Galaxy, albeit as a hologram and not in person. He'll continue to appear this way for much of the film and is reportedly referenced by other characters throughout, though he does have one scene where he appears in the flesh, sharing the screen with Lee Pace's Ronan the Accuser and Karen Gillan's Nebula.

The trailer was shown before the xmen movie and the guy behind me said they were xmen rejects. SMH.

Hmm...I am hoping that he'll have more screen time towards the end of the film. 

Any word what Nathan Fillion will be doing in the film?

And do you guys think there will be subtle hints or mentions to Adam Warlock? That added scene at the end of Thor looked like his cocoon in the background.

Very nice.

Ronan looks menacing in that photo.

I wonder what the after credit scene for guardians will be? Maybe hinting at Thanos going after the gems himself since his lackeys will ultimately fail? The collector hasn't been in a lot of the shown footage either....so many questions

I can't wait to see nebula as I have said before. She looks like she will tear **** up.

Ronan too but thats obvious

Bruhs Rocket Rocket Rocket!!!!!!! I totally see him being the next fan favorite knocking off Stark, that character seems to be AWESOME.

I've seen reports from people that have seen the film that Groot actually outshined Rocket or more liked at least, not that Rocket wasn't liked but Groot just upstaged him which is surprising.

I think the thing about groot being that he doesn't speak much, they invested a lot in developing his character and making him connect much more with the audience, I still
Think rocket will just be AMAZING.

Back
Top Bottom