Guardians of the Galaxy (Film) - 8/1/14 - Starring Chris Pratt, Dave Bautista, Zoe Saldana, Benic

That comment doesn't even make sense. Probably the worst attempt at being a cynic i've ever seen. Giant alien robots, mutants, monsters, talking teddy bears, talking trees and animals, orcs, elves and other **** (critically acclaimed lotr), but this? naw.

Last edited:
Seems like some want this movie to fail for some reason

It looks nothing like the League :lol:

Wait if the movie comes out in a few months..this is a crazy late cast, no? Unless thanos has a very small part

Marvels every decision my god :smokin

Wait if the movie comes out in a few months..this is a crazy late cast, no? Unless thanos has a very small part

It has been kept under raps but Thanos does indeed have a small part. Expect less than 5 mins of on air time.

Avengers 3 is the Thanos movie. But he should make minor appearances here and there while he tries to collect the infinity gems

Last edited:
This is a surprise, apparently Thanos will have a bigger role in Avengers 2.

UPDATE: The Wrap has confirmed Latino Review's scoop, and echoed Variety's note that Josh Brolin will also appear in Avengers: Age of Ultron next year. However, despite the many characters already in Joss Whedon's upcoming Avengers sequel, The Wrap adds that Thanos "will have a more prominent role" in that film than he does in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Brolin can bang out Elizabeth Olsen again onscreen. This time with super powers.

They can do light hugging when she's sweaty since it's disney. He can blow in her ear.

Last edited:
Makes sense that he could be in AOU because if you look at what they have lined up for phase 3 it's not the usual suspects for the movies. We are getting ant-man (hopefully) possibly black panther in that an announced movie and cap and Thor. I am sure we will see new characters in each of those films. Which could mean assembling of
A bigger team to take on thanos

I still don't get how we are getting Ant-Man before BP. I thought BP was a more popular character. Hopefully we get him and the Inhumans soon.

Back
Top Bottom