GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Finally had a weekend to sit and watch the Warriors play. Didn't have a doubt about the game in Philly. I had a feeling that they would turn it on in the 3rd and it did. Simmons got Curry ignited and the rest was history.

Last night's game against the Nets was good, minus Steph fouling out. Really happy to see Casspi enter the starting lineup and produce the statline that he did. So happy he's on this team.

OKC should be a fun game. It would be nice to see KD sit out to rest the ankle and the Warriors take care of them with ease.

Tonight's game should be a fun one. Ready to see what kind of antics Russ is going to try to pull towards KD again.

Too many turnovers against OKC.

I'm all for being expressive and emotional when playing sports, but my goodness. Russ kinda does a little too much. You're team is mediocre and you're acting like you won the championship lol.

yeah for real... he be doin too much

anyone feel like skpping the season and just start the playoffs already?

I’m just ready for playoffs to start. I’m already bored with regular season :lol:

I missed OKC game and people were trying to talk trash to me. Wake me up in May.

Some of y’all need to look into sports betting if you find the regular season boring. Makes these blowout games a lot more interesting lol.

Steph and KD out tonight vs. Sacramento.

Should be a good game and gives role players a chance to play more. Interested in seeing if Cook gets some quality PT tonight.

For the first time, Kerr's rotation finally got on my nerves. I didn't understand why he didn't play Jordan more, even though he acknowledged post game that he's missing his spots on the offense. But still, the guy is high energy and contribute quickly.

Why didn't he play McGee to guard Cauley-Stein?

The last two plays drawn up for Klay looked lazy. Klay started taking bad shots and did so at the final two minutes.

It's either this team is bored and don't really care or Kerr is being lazy with his rotations.

I really hope they start to fine tune things up soon.

I have a feeling that the Warriors and Steph Curry are going to show no mercy to the Lakers. I hope Steph lights up Lonzo for 50 by the 3rd.

I'm hoping Steph's hand injury isn't serious. Read on twitter he stopped and talked with Lavar Ball. I guess he really is chill off the camera? lol

Warriors are still not playing up to their potential. I was really surprised they had to win in OT.

Yeah, seems like there was a big drop off when NT moved to the new servers.

I just realized that I have a couple back-to-back-to-back posts lol.

Yea seems like the new layout dropped the frequency in a lot of the threads I look at daily. I missed the old layout tbh, but nothing will keep me off NT. Still blows my mins how long I have been coming to this forum lol.

^ :lol: I hear that man.

This road trip is a tough stretch. Lets see if they can find the fire this trip. Wouldn't mind some competitive down to the wire games like last night. Need some urgency.

I agree. My hope is that they begin to show how dominant this team really should be.

Good start to the road trip.

Warriors took care of business in Miami.

Surprised that KD was ejected in Orlando and then, Shaun Livingston.

Warriors have been showing more emotion this season.

KD with another ejection lol.

Really hope Steph's ankle is sprain that can heal 100% with rest. Don't want that to linger when the playoffs begin. But again, we have KD to cover those points.

Exactly. IMO, I don't think I care if they don't end the regular season as the #1 seed. They'll be fine, as long as they're in the playoffs.

But thing is, this team is so stacked, they could end as the #1 with Curry out for a period of time lol.

Update on Curry: No structural damage and will be out a minimum of two weeks.

I think the Warriors will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom