GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Looking like na

Dunleavy was trash as a player here and it looks like he’s replicating that as a gm.

We got assets nobody want and didn’t move em when we had the chance smh

This gon be a long year coming up.

Agreed with both of ya’ll. He reached the highest of highs in the pivotal moments. But unfortunately his defense dipped like crazy, his shot selection seemed forced, and he didn’t want to make the sacrifice on reduced minutes. The sad part is the injuries were a big part of that and I can’t put that on him. I wish him success and I wouldn’t be mad if he got a chip with the Mavs, all love forever Klay.

IMG_3471.jpeg

Oh man... those were THEEE times. I remember Bimbo Coles missed two FT's that would given us the tacos and we all started boo'ing his ***... LOL... #memories

Klay took us out of this type of poverty :lol:

I knew it was time and it makes sense for the dubs, but man this **** hurts.

I was a big critic of klay the last two years, frustrated with his inability to adapt and be a team player by accepting a smaller offensive role given his efficiencg, but Klaydagawd really was that dude. My favorite player from our dynasty run. Wish him the best as he rides out the end of his career.

Klay took us out of this type of poverty :lol:

I knew it was time and it makes sense for the dubs, but man this **** hurts.

I was a big critic of klay the last two years, frustrated with his inability to adapt and be a team player by accepting a smaller offensive role given his efficiencg, but Klaydagawd really was that dude. My favorite player from our dynasty run. Wish him the best as he rides out the end of his career.
What makes it worse is we wouldn’t even be in this ******* situation if he never got injured.

I think the Warriors land Lauri. But either Podz or TJD will be included.

The more I read about Melton, the more I'm liking the signing. The W's will benefit with his ability to play consistent defense.

Screen Shot 2024-07-01 at 14.42.02 PM.png

Want Rubštavičius to make the team because he's from Europe lol

Also curious to see if Pat Spencer makes a push to the main roster this season.

I think the Warriors land Lauri. But either Podz or TJD will be included.

The more I read about Melton, the more I'm liking the signing. The W's will benefit with his ability to play consistent defense.
I like Podz, but landing Lauri would be a game changer. Losing TJD would be a slight sting though, but we gotta make sacrifices.

Can’t lose tjd.

I hate out moves honestly

2 2nd rounders for Klay and they saying we take sexton in Lauri trade

That guy we just signed coming off a back injury and is a guard that ain’t looking good if we depending on defense look at gp2. We gon have another one of them on the squad smh

What a way to waste Steph last year before free agency

Can’t lose tjd.

I hate out moves honestly

2 2nd rounders for Klay and they saying we take sexton in Lauri trade

That guy we just signed coming off a back injury and is a guard that ain’t looking good if we depending on defense look at gp2. We gon have another one of them on the squad smh

What a way to waste Steph last year before free agency
I blame the NBPA agreeing to the apron rules.

I blame the NBPA agreeing to the apron rules.

Lacob would’ve had no problem blasting past the luxury tax but that second apron makes building and maintaining players a PITA. Probably couldn’t give Klay the four years he wanted knowing that kumgina’s contract is up —and if lacob is betting on jk taking that next step, that contract is gonna be heavy

Back
Top Bottom