GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I would of loved to of seen Jordan Bell in that spot. We know what Looney is at this point.
I don't think we really know what Looney is capable of. He's supposedly finally healthy from that hip issue.

So we're just going to wait and see. Surprised Jones didn't get any PT.

Any ideas for the new line-up

Curry
Klay
Swaggy
KD
Zaza
:nerd:
No way I would start Young at the 3. You have Bell, West, Jones, and Looney that can play set minutes in the first and then sub Young in.

It'll take a couple of games for Kerr to get a set rotation down.

I heard that Steph set a screen for Looney. That's something I cannot understand.

Side note: Draymond's MRI came back negative. Probably will sit out Friday and maybe give it a go Saturday?

Just sit him for the road trip since it's 3 games in 4 nights. Maybe play the final game but no reason to rush him back.

Did anyone identify how well Looney covered James harden on the perimeter? I was impressed

Bell needs to loosen up play with his instincts and stop over respecting his oponent he looked real stiff out there.

we have a young bench Bell should be spending as much time with Iggy as possible learning to play defense it will only help in the long run

what was up with mcgee and jones not getting any minutes?

Looney does look like a slightly different player now that hes lost that weight. Lets see how the season plays out for him. CRAZY that he is younger than Jordan Bell, McCaw, and D. Jones.

DMhyzSVU8AAe05Q.jpg

"classic edition" jersey they'll be rocking tomorrow night.

bro those are CLEAN.

but i get it's your logo, but sponsors need to really consider color matching.

Just sit him for the road trip since it's 3 games in 4 nights. Maybe play the final game but no reason to rush him back.
Just got the notification that Draymond and Andre will be ready for tonight. Hopefully Dray isn't rushing anything.

Hopefully I can watch tonight's game.

what does a 2-time mvp and champion have to do to get some calls here?!?!

i'm not even asking for superstar calls like CP3, Melo, etc get (eventhough they haven't won anything).

Curry gets beat up and gets no calls, but gets called for ticky-tack fouls on freaking mike conley.... SMH :angry:|l:rolleyes

what does a 2-time mvp and champion have to do to get some calls here?!?!

i'm not even asking for superstar calls like CP3, Melo, etc get (eventhough they haven't won anything).

Curry gets beat up and gets no calls, but gets called for ticky-tack fouls on freaking mike conley.... SMH :angry:|l:rolleyes

more often than not, when he attacks the basket and gets into the lane he's getting bumped in mid air by defenders who jump at him rather than straight up. however, it's easy to see that as a warriors' fan so i thought i was being biased when it came to being frustrated about the non-calls on steph. but even my homies and colleagues who are a mix of kings and lakers fans were talkin about how steph gets no respect from the refs...it's a head scratcher. i think kerr brought this up many times in the past but nothing's really changed.

I feel like Curry won't ever get the same consistent calls that any other superstar would get.

I don't blame him for being frustrated.

Jordan Bell feeling himself during that dunk and pissing people off in the process.

Score one for the bad guys lmao.

Finally had a chance to sit and watch a game.

Nice to see Klay tuned in this early in the season.

The team still needs more fine tuning. I can see that they're not in-sync with playing together. The starters, sure. But mixing in the new additions to the bench, I think that'll take some time.

I am surprised that Jordan Bell is getting PT over Looney and Jones. I thought he would be riding the bench and playing garbage minutes. Makes me think that Looney and Jones may be gone sooner than later.

And Javale McGee as a healthy inactive? That caught me by surprise.

Anyway, Warriors are 3-2.

Wtf is wrong with this team? They’ve been playing with no energy, no urgency, it’s like they are bored... embarrassing how they’ve been playing.

Wtf is wrong with this team? They’ve been playing with no energy, no urgency, it’s like they are bored... embarrassing how they’ve been playing.

hard to pinpoint what exactly the cause of them sleep walking through the first two weeks is. it's definitely frustrating AF but there could be a multitude of reasons: new rotational players on the team, them getting so used to extended post-season runs that they don't take the early regular season seriously, Kerr tinkering with line-ups, etc. i don't think anyone here on NT or who's followed this team over the past 5 years is overly worried about them blowing these huge leads. but I will say there's one thing that pisses me off and that's steph's awareness during crunch time. in crucial moments, his play is on both extremes of the spectrum. he'll either hit a tie-breaking 3 with 15 seconds left or he'll turn the ball over with a bunch of lazy, careless passes.

two or three times yesterday, he made absolutely senseless plays with the ball with time winding down. one to end the 3rd quarter where he pushed the ball up court only to slow down at midcourt, let defenders catch up and then get picked from behind and then his lackadaisical pass to klay that got picked by bradley to seal the game. some absolute head scratching decisions that you'd expect to see in a high school JV game.

one thing i did like about the game yesterday was that Javale came to play. with the way kerr is platooning at center, javale seemed extra motivated to prove he's worth giving minutes.

Back
Top Bottom