GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Hopefully soon. They had the shirts and hoodies at the teamstore tonight.

i was excited for nike to make some oakland products but "The Town" shirts are boring as ****. Nike just copied that bull **** from Oaklandish and put a swoosh on the shirt.

The Nike Authentics honestly didn't look that much different from the Swingman. If you see them side by side, you can see a little difference in the design, but I think the quality of the Adidas Authentic from 2010 is a lot better.

It was nice being able to watch a Warriors game with the hometown broadcast. Crazy how big of a turnout the game had, since it was the only first preseason game.

Curious to see how Looney will work during camp and how McCaw will continue to progress. Glad to see Kerr publicly say that Nick Young arrived to camp heavy and needs to work on that. I hope he becomes a solid player for the Warriors.

That 2nd hat tho (swipe right):pimp:

Really just posting to disable email notifications :lol:

Gameday, gentlemen. Not sure if I'll be able to watch the game tonight. But I'll do my best lol.

Surprised Jordan bell isn't attacking and surprised Kerr went there so early. Dude looks real stiff out there and McCaw has settled in nicely.

KD is off

Really surprised to see Looney get PT at a key point. But I understood why Kerr went with him.

Amazing how people on twitter are either: going crazy with the Warriors losing or with Houston winning.

Hoping Draymond's knee isn't seriously injured.

Not surprised by the team's conditioning. Shorter offseason, a lot of PR and having to travel to China.

Nick Young is a good addition off the bench to score, but he's going to need to produce in other areas of the game.

Seeing McCaw get PT and seeing him flow comfortably in the game was nice to see.

Hoping Kerr figures out his rotations within the first 10 games. He has a lot of options.

I really want to see Casspi find a consistent role for the team.

Looney got minutes down the stretch :lol:

I mean....when the 3 guys ahead of him on the depth chart are out, that is bound to happen.

Really, really disappointed at Stephs performance down the stretch. Couldnt find his shot, yet kept jacking shots up and bricking them....and his 2 AWFUL turnovers down the stretch too. I know he is our guy, but when you are having an off night, you need to pass the ball down the stretch. We had Klay, Young and KD all on the court down the stretch. One of them would have been able to make a damn shot Steph. PASS!!!

I mean....when the 3 guys ahead of him on the depth chart are out, that is bound to happen.

Really, really disappointed at Stephs performance down the stretch. Couldnt find his shot, yet kept jacking shots up and bricking them....and his 2 AWFUL turnovers down the stretch too. I know he is our guy, but when you are having an off night, you need to pass the ball down the stretch. We had Klay, Young and KD all on the court down the stretch. One of them would have been able to make a damn shot Steph. PASS!!!

I would of loved to of seen Jordan Bell in that spot. We know what Looney is at this point.

Back
Top Bottom