GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

I just want the dubs to get a redesign on their jerseys.....

they just got a re design 5 years ago.lol..the jerseys they wear now are like what 5 seasons old.lol....rockets been had the same jerseys since steve francis and dont even get me started on lakers,bulls,celtics,heat,grizz,dallas,detroit etc

they just got a re design 5 years ago.lol..the jerseys they wear now are like what 5 seasons old.lol....rockets been had the same jerseys since steve francis and dont even get me started on lakers,bulls,celtics,heat,grizz,dallas,detroit etc

They've had these jerseys for about 7 years now, or since Steph's 2nd year in the league. I don't mean a total overhaul of the jersey, i like the way the shorts are and stuff. I just don't like the big ole circle logo on the front with "golden state warriors".

if they put the Warriors from the crossover jerseys (but in gold/yellow) then I'd go for that....

u-wB1TDV0iHcGvvhTxw0dRxUghCnIEgsc2XSzhcXMtg.jpg

Not a fan and now can't stand him because of his fans.
Guy has a Target Warriors jersey and thinks he's doing it. I'm sure you guys remember because I believe the story was posted in the thread when the Mayweather Watson thing happened.
Guys a clown though, not in a good way...

Attachments

• CBEC332A-C6D5-44D5-BD48-CF44E585040E-3226-000003E0202A8EA0.jpeg
    CBEC332A-C6D5-44D5-BD48-CF44E585040E-3226-000003E0202A8EA0.jpeg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
Myers was smart and let the market show his worth. Dude better prove more this season, if he wants that big contract.

Doubt he evers gets a big contract with past history and asthma being a concern. He's an excellent fit for this team, and cant see him thriving anywhere else. But thats good news for us!

I am really impressed with the way Myers re-signed everyone and improved the bench. Wow.

The Warriors better not let him leave the organization.

Hilarious how sensitive folks LeBron fans and beat writers were when the video of Steph mocking LeBron with Kyrie next to him made it online.

Although, it was cool to see Steph, Klay, Bogut, and Bazemore all sitting at the same table at HB's wedding.

How come Dray didn't go tho?

HB probably sick of Draymond yelling at him to make shots.... LOL

How come Dray didn't go tho?

HB probably sick of Draymond yelling at him to make shots.... LOL

Dray is out of the country.

It looked like he was in Miami for El Clasico. Maybe he was tied up with Nike doing promo tours? Or maybe they're not that cool? lol

Why didnt he just come back for the same amount?

Not sure if the Warriors were interested in bringing him back. If they did, probably didn't have the cap space.

I they were willing to let him go when McCaw flourished with Clark's minutes... especially in the finals...

Interesting, all the talk I heard was Clark getting a nice pay increase in the offseason, and of course the Warriors wouldnt have enough $ to retain him.

I they were willing to let him go when McCaw flourished with Clark's minutes... especially in the finals...

They would have re-signed him if we didnt get Nick Young. That is the point where they were willing to let him go, not because of McCaw's playing time in the Finals.

They would have re-signed him if we didnt get Nick Young. That is the point where they were willing to let him go, not because of McCaw's playing time in the Finals.

OH YEAH! I forgot about Nick Young.... my bad!

Nothing to apologize for, my man. Our team is so stacked...its easy to have a bench player slip your mind.

Steph with the 74 at TPC Stonebrae, very impressive.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him get really serious about golf after he retires and can play all the time.

^ can you elaborate on how good a 74 is? Don't watch golf...

Also, I think the warriors expected a market for Clark and assumed he was gone. In turn they grabbed Young for an upgrade and for a reasonable bargain.

Steph with the 74 at TPC Stonebrae, very impressive.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him get really serious about golf after he retires and can play all the time.
Yeah, really impressive. Especially who doesn't play professionally. Just think if didn't miss those birdies.

Hoping he has a better round today and makes the cut

Back
Top Bottom