GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Anyone catch the Warriors Summer League game?

McCaw and Jones looked real good. Bell showed off some spurts of athleticism and got a couple of blocks. 

Looney looked average. I think the dude is the odd man out at the end of training camp.

It was cool seeing Fraser, Myers, Walton and Brian Shaw chilling on the baseline chopping it up.

McCaw and Jones looked real good. Bell showed off some spurts of athleticism and got a couple of blocks. 

Looney looked average. I think the dude is the odd man out at the end of training camp.

It was cool seeing Fraser, Myers, Walton and Brian Shaw chilling on the baseline chopping it up.
JONES has a pretty smooth jumper I didn't expect that from him . His passing for a big is better than I thought.. maybe bogut level ...

What you get from McCaw is what you expect due to the experience of being thrown in the fire so early and it paid off

Bell is going to be a defensive stud reminds me of when faried entered the league

Looney well you can't hit a homerun every time

mccaw got so much confidence playing meaningful minutes during the playoffs. good to see him shooting without hesitating.

also, didn't know Jabari Brown was on the santa cruz warriors. been watching him since he played at Oakland High and was on drew gooden's AAU team, Oakland Soliders. kid can flat out score. hope he's able to make his way back into the league. he was playing well for the lakers a few seasons ago and showed he could be at least a consistent rotation player

Not sure if Bell is too unselfish or can't shoot from midrange. No one biting on those pump fakes.

Seems to have some trouble driving and finishing at the rim when he does face up, but he does wind up finding open teammate.

He doesn't have a defined offensive game. It's something he needs to improve upon.

But that definitely is an impressive stat-line.

what's the deal with McGee? is he really mad that the dubs offered the max midl-level to Young? I also read that he wants more mins and to be a starter.....

what's the deal with McGee? is he really mad that the dubs offered the max midl-level to Young? I also read that he wants more mins and to be a starter.....
He probably is and is trying to leverage that towards a bigger contract and a larger role.

With that being said, I think he doesn't return to the Warriors and will end up with a contract that he won't be happy with on a team that won't do much this season.

Sure he played well for the Warriors last season and was very efficient, but I don't think he should begin complaining. The Warriors gave him a chance and he won a chip.

IMG_1965.jpg

I just want the dubs to get a redesign on their jerseys.....
You don't like their current jerseys? I think they look fine for what they are.

I'd like to think they'd get a design refresh when they move to SF.

I just hope they don't go back to the Thunder Era jerseys SMH.

You don't like their current jerseys? I think they look fine for what they are.

I'd like to think they'd get a design refresh when they move to SF.

I just hope they don't go back to the Thunder Era jerseys SMH.

Those 'Thunder in the Bay' jerseys were atrocious. Seriously, where'd we even get the orange from!?!

Anyway, i don't mind their current jerseys, but maybe if they redesigned the logo on the jersey. I was hoping their crossover jerseys would take over their current style.

I wonder if the Warriors keep the last roster spot open all the way through the end of training camp.

I'm also curious on how much more money is Javale asking for? If he hasn't signed a deal with the other teams he's met with, then I'm curious if the Warriors offer was the best he received and was not happy about it.

The guy is a fan favorite and yes, it would be nice to have him back. But his defense in the post, leaves something to be desired.

I think the Warriors will be back in the Finals...Unless SDot and Andre start breaking down and everything begins to fall apart lol.

So they sent an email today about Chase Center Membership Programs (seat license).
"As part of the Chase Center project, the Warriors are introducing the Chase Center Membership Program, which will allow members to purchase Warriors season tickets in Chase Center, plus receive additional benefits. Chase Center Memberships will consist of a one-time membership fee per seat that will enable members to purchase season tickets for a select seat location at Chase Center for each year of the membership term. Unlike any current structure in professional sports, Chase Center Members will be fully refunded the amount of their membership fee after the 30-year membership term."

So they sent an email today about Chase Center Membership Programs (seat license).
"As part of the Chase Center project, the Warriors are introducing the Chase Center Membership Program, which will allow members to purchase Warriors season tickets in Chase Center, plus receive additional benefits. Chase Center Memberships will consist of a one-time membership fee per seat that will enable members to purchase season tickets for a select seat location at Chase Center for each year of the membership term. Unlike any current structure in professional sports, Chase Center Members will be fully refunded the amount of their membership fee after the 30-year membership term."

not a current season ticket holder but just curious..what's that one time membership fee lookin like fam?

and season ticket holders get their fee back after 30 years? damn that's a long commitment

^ Curious to know this as well, didnt think there would be any room for new blood to get as a season ticket holder

Jim Kozimor was just on after the Giants game and said they would start at $15k. Pretty crazy considering what Levi's were. The email said they would announce more details in the future. I'm hoping he was wrong about that price.

Jim Kozimor was just on after the Giants game and said they would start at $15k. Pretty crazy considering what Levi's were. The email said they would announce more details in the future. I'm hoping he was wrong about that price.

good lookin out breh..

YIIIIIIKKESS that's a steep price. a lot of my homies have season tix and attend the marquee games and then sell off a bunch of their regular season/playoff tickets to break even or even come up. but this is a pretty new phenomenon for them given the warriors recent success. over the course of 30 years, i find it hard to believe they'll be able to use this ticket selling strategy to random games versus teams like the pistons, mavs, or bucks given that this current team and their success will probably never be replicated by any future warriors' team.

Back
Top Bottom