GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

5-0 on this current road trip and a solid outing out of KD and was impressed with Quinn Cook. He looked comfortable on the court and was confident in his shot.

Final game of the road trip on Friday. Let's see if they can finish at 6-0.

Warriors finish the road trip 6-0!

KD has been playing great and I hope he continues to do so, while Steph is out.

The defense in Detroit was great. The timing of Draymond's blocks and the KD's aggressiveness on defense was great to see.

They're finally channeling Adonal Foyle.

I actually find it incredibly hard to believe that a 6-0 road trip had only been accomplished 10 times in NFL history prior to us last week. Seems like it should have happened plenty of times with all the great teams that have been in the league since its inception.

7-game win streak for the Warriors.

They are slowly getting there.

I hope the injuries to Dray and Zaza won't linger for the rest of the season. And yes, definitely Steph's.

Tonight's game shouldn't be an issue for the Warriors. They'll probably flagrant foul Jordan Bell for his off the backboard dunk in Dallas lol.

8-game streak.

Loved the ball movement when the Warriors started meshing well..

So happy Casspi is on this team. He definitely fits in with his role here. I hope he stays for a couple of years.

Also had no idea Nick Young has a concussion. When did that happen?

8-game streak.

Loved the ball movement when the Warriors started meshing well..

So happy Casspi is on this team. He definitely fits in with his role here. I hope he stays for a couple of years.

Also had no idea Nick Young has a concussion. When did that happen?

warriors on an 8 game winning streak and warriors' fans aren't poppin streamers and dancing in the streets in celebration. it's absolutely still mind blowing that this is the norm rather than the exception for this team.

on jewish heritage night, you knew omri was gonna ball out...i think swaggy got a concussion after being inadvertently smacked by jordan bell going for a rebound during the portland game

^Ahh, okay. I thought McCaw had the concussion from getting hit in the nose, but was surprised it was Young.

Nice break for the Warriors till Monday. Should be easy work for the Warriors against LA. Really hope they take care of business early on Kobe Night lol.

Gameday. Draymond's shoulder injury is starting to be a concern.

Hopefully he won't need surgery.

Didn't think the Warriors would go into OT again with the Lakers, but glad the offense ran through KD.

Not happy with Klay's shot selection.

Disappointed in McCaw allowing Ball to drive in for the layup and fouling him.

But glad the W's got the win.

Didn't think the Warriors would go into OT again with the Lakers, but glad the offense ran through KD.

Not happy with Klay's shot selection.

But glad the W's got the win.
Yeah, Klay has been offensively inefficient in the last few games. You think he's getting burned out for his defense or is he just playing undisciplined?

Klay's just not getting as many open looks because Steph's out.

That's what I think anyway. I mean KD is a good distributor too, but they don't have that connection yet like the splash bros do. it gives a good glimpse to klay what might be if he decides to leave and 'be the man' somewhere else. just stay and keep winning dude....

^I agree. I don't think he's made the adjustment on his game with Steph out.

Klay's just not getting as many open looks because Steph's out.

That's what I think anyway. I mean KD is a good distributor too, but they don't have that connection yet like the splash bros do. it gives a good glimpse to klay what might be if he decides to leave and 'be the man' somewhere else. just stay and keep winning dude....
That makes sense, hopefully he's practicing with someone disrupting him for the whole time.

Even with Steph out, we better than half the league :lol: :lol:
To add to that, our defense has been subpar and beyond the arc, we haven't been hitting so essentially us "treading water" is equivalent to us being top 2 still. It's like you have the right to complaint, but fans of other teams literally would get pissed at you complaining.

Even with Steph out, we better the 29 other teams in the league :lol: :lol:

*edited for accuracy*

the fact that the rockets are on a 14 game win streak and we're only 1.5 games behind despite not having steph them speaks volume to how ridiculously good this warriors team is.

I don't believe the Rockets can sustain this run. We've seen it before with them. Sure they have CP3. But we all know that Steph can handle CP3 and his on-court antics.

I think the Rockets record is more impressive actually. Winning without Paul, and still winning with Paul after the offseason talk that Harden/Paul wont work together.

^Sure, I can see that. But I don't still don't think their on the same level as the Warriors. But I could be wrong.

Glad Steph won't be playing on Christmas day. No need to rush back from an injury to play against Cleveland. Quite honestly, I don't think I'd care too much if Cleveland won. But I think the Warriors will be able to take care of business.

^Sure, I can see that. But I don't still don't think their on the same level as the Warriors. But I could be wrong.

Glad Steph won't be playing on Christmas day. No need to rush back from an injury to play against Cleveland. Quite honestly, I don't think I'd care too much if Cleveland won. But I think the Warriors will be able to take care of business.
I share the same sentiments, this is the perfect time for Steph to rest and Durant and Thompson to jell. Missing Draymond sucks though.

Speaking of the Rockets, they lost tonight lol. Chris Paul got hurt and Lonzo had a nice block on Harden.

Back to the Warriors, another solid tonight. Glad some of you guys are finally seeing why I'm so happy with Casspi being on this team. Living in Sacramento, I saw a lot of Kings basketball and became a fan of Casspi. Unfortunately, the system and coaching really limited his skill set. But now that he's able to be himself in a system where he can run baseline cuts and spot up and shoot, he's finally flourishing.

I hope the Warriors consider resigning him this coming off-season. Heck, if Nick Young continues to play the way he's playing, I wouldn't mind keeping him either.

Back
Top Bottom