GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

this. after seeing the battle of attrition happening in the ECF, we need rested bodies and health on the dubs’ side as much as possible
Not really holding my breath, but hopefully we see Iggy and GP2 back next series. Porter also has to nurse whatever he has going on too and gotta keep Looney in tip-top shape since he's been going hard all series.

yeah, regardless of who comes out the east, Loon is gonna be in for a battle on the glass. watching him play on both ends of the floor is making me realize that Wiseman’s got a long way to go before being able to replace him

loon just knows where to be, where to cut to when the ball is swinging along the perimeter, and he’s become a great decision maker near the basket. he’s hella good at knowing when to go up strong or pass it off to wiggs/dray who are cutting.

crossing my fingers, toes and eyes they can re-sign him

I'm rooting for the sweep. Get as much rest as they can leading up to the Finals.

Also with the report that GPII is beginning light activities and Andre might begin team activities. It would be helpful.

I honestly thought the W's would have a tough time with GPII out and not guarding Luka. But man, the W's definitely made great adjustments for this series.

that was good to see. so glad to see the guys back in the finals. now its time to close it out for real. 4 more to go man. Id prefer the heat be the opponent for personal reasons, but who ever it is I know GS will be ready.

so glad these guys are back in the finals. we proved (without really proving) that KD needed us more than we needed his @$s.

I wonder what he's thinking right now...

DubNation stand up!!!!!!

so glad these guys are back in the finals. we proved (without really proving) that KD needed us more than we needed his @$s.

DubNation stand up!!!!!!
People used to think I was crazy saying that I missed our depth when we had Durant until 2019 happened and injuries mounted. Now we have depth, upcoming and coming stars, but best of all, our vets Klay, Curry, Green, and Looney are sharing the torch.

that's what i love about this team, everyone plays for the greater good.

Gotta love that about our big 3- they set the tone. everybody does their job, lock in on defense, and you'll get the ball on offense as long as you move the ball around- it'll find you back....

DubNation stand up!!!!!!
No you didn’t
Y’all definitely needed KD from 2017-2018 to beat LeBron and company that’s a fact!

NBA has changed since then let’s keep it 100

I've got no reason to slander KD's name. I just wish he would have handled those 1 year contracts and his future differently.
But for this core group - you can literally see how much they enjoy being around each other and playing the game together. It's amazing to witness.

No you didn’t
Y’all definitely needed KD from 2017-2018 to beat LeBron and company that’s a fact!

NBA has changed since then let’s keep it 100
IMO i don't think we did. Don't get me wrong I was glad when he joined us because we became unbeatable. All we needed was an upgrade from Harrison Barnes to someone who could make that corner 3 and another couple of pieces we could've picked up with the money we were paying KD.

we all have theories as to why 'bron won the 16 chip or why the dubs lost it so let's not go there. if the dubs had gone back to back, KD would have gone elsewhere (spurs?) and that would have shaped everything very differently.

i also agree with L lazyj10 on how KD handled the 1 year contracts... i ain't trying to fight geno90221 geno90221 , I just wanna relish this moment.....

IMO i don't think we did. Don't get me wrong I was glad when he joined us because we became unbeatable. All we needed was an upgrade from Harrison Barnes to someone who could make that corner 3 and another couple of pieces we could've picked up with the money we were paying KD.

we all have theories as to why 'bron won the 16 chip or why the dubs lost it so let's not go there. if the dubs had gone back to back, KD would have gone elsewhere (spurs?) and that would have shaped everything very differently.

i also agree with L lazyj10 on how KD handled the 1 year contracts... i ain't trying to fight geno90221 geno90221 , I just wanna relish this moment.....
So if y’all had Wiggins instead of KD in 2017-18 y’all still winning those chips???

Having KD was unreal - there's nothing to take away. Success is success. This one was done differently and in all honesty, it's been great to see how Wiggins upped his game in higher pressure situations. If you would have told me he'd have a lasting impact in the playoffs for the Warriors after we got him, I would have laughed it off. He's a gamer and fits in perfectly for what is needed of him versus MN. Looney too - unsung hero with a lots of ups and down. Difference between the KD years and this one is, we actually have some depth and youth. Didn't have that back then.

Back
Top Bottom