GSWARRIORS THREAD VOL. ANDDD AGAINNNN NBA CHAMPIONS

Well, I would've thought the W's had a chance to interest Dragic to sign, but he opted for Brooklyn. Interesting in seeing how Myers tweaks this roster in the final stretch. A veteran PG to replace Chiozza would have been nice.

What's the free agency market like? Or the buyout market. I'd drop Chioza and Beli if better options are out there.

There isn't really a market for a big man that fits the W's style, rn. Cauley-Stein is a FA, but he's been there for a minute. I think he's done. Seems like they're going to bank on Dray and Wiseman to play. In regards to PG, not a lot of options. Darren Collison worked out a couple months ago, but nothing came of it.

Wanamaker is available lololol

Not sure how many ppl in this thread are locals in the Bay area but Im gonna be out that way in a couple weeks. Was gonna hit a game but didnt wanna pay the prices so was wonderin if any of yall know of any decent sports bars near the arena? Guess Im looking for the equivalent of an “LA Live” but near the Chase Center if they got that.

Not sure how many ppl in this thread are locals in the Bay area but Im gonna be out that way in a couple weeks. Was gonna hit a game but didnt wanna pay the prices so was wonderin if any of yall know of any decent sports bars near the arena? Guess Im looking for the equivalent of an “LA Live” but near the Chase Center if they got that.

unfortunately chase center itself is sort of tucked away in a spot far from night life so there’s isn’t a robust scene. the arena has a bar located right outside of it called harmonic brewing. indoors got packed on a game day but they show the game. food aint great but if you’re a beer fan, you’re good.

but if you wanna hit up a sports bar in SF, go to Buzzworks. i’ve watched 49ers’ games there and it’s always a good vibe there. it’s not exactly close to chase

if you don’t need to be hella close to chase, i’d go to 7 Mile in burlingame. one of my favorite spots to catch a game

if you’re in oakland, madoak and the athletic club are my go tos out here

Last edited:
unfortunately chase center itself is sort of tucked away in a spot far from night life so there’s isn’t a robust scene. the arena has a bar located right outside of it called harmonic brewing. indoors got packed on a game day but they show the game. food aint great but if you’re a beer fan, you’re good.

but if you wanna hit up a sports bar in SF, go to Buzzworks. i’ve watched 49ers’ games there and it’s always a good vibe there. it’s not exactly close to chase

if you don’t need to be hella close to chase, i’d go to 7 Mile in burlingame. one of my favorite spots to catch a game

My man, definitely appreciate you for the info. I’ll be in Oakland so Im gonna check out madoak or athletic club while Im there. Thanks again man!

7 Mile is in Brisbane but otherwise solid post!

The team plays alot more organic and fluid without Klay in the line-up. Someone has to sit Klay down and tell him just to catch and shoot or limit his ball-handling/dribbling unless there's an easy path going inside.

I think they can handle without him, but would be beneficial to return sometime in the series just to get back into a rythm.
I think so too. Stick Draymond on Jokic all game and let Klay, Wiggs, Poole and Andre/Kuminga run.

But I don't think Kuminga will get much run. Andre will be playing a lot.

I think so too. Stick Draymond on Jokic all game and let Klay, Wiggs, Poole and Andre/Kuminga run.

But I don't think Kuminga will get much run. Andre will be playing a lot.
Yea I am afraid Steve doesnt trust him enough to get significant run. I think for the burn he does get, if he capitalizes (especially on defense) he can win Kerr over.

I am more worried about how much Bjelica will get burn lmao...dude is good for a few turnovers a game. But he has been better these last few games though.

idk why but i’m hella interested in seeing what Iggy has left in the tank. dude been on the shelf for a majority of the season but his hands on defense are still above average. yall think he gets much burn?

idk why but i’m hella interested in seeing what Iggy has left in the tank. dude been on the shelf for a majority of the season but his hands on defense are still above average. yall think he gets much burn?
He was signed specifically to play in the playoffs. He's going to play a lot. I think his defense will still be good.
Yea I am afraid Steve doesnt trust him enough to get significant run. I think for the burn he does get, if he capitalizes (especially on defense) he can win Kerr over.

I am more worried about how much Bjelica will get burn lmao...dude is good for a few turnovers a game. But he has been better these last few games though.
I think Bjelica will be fine against the Nuggets. Just have to play him at the right moments and he'll produce off the bench.

^Yea I agree the nuggest are a good match up for him to contribute.

I think Andre will be good. The flashes he's shown with the minutes he put in doesnt really have me worried. Pro's pro.

^Yea I agree the nuggest are a good match up for him to contribute.

I think Andre will be good. The flashes he's shown with the minutes he put in doesnt really have me worried. Pro's pro.
You know when he signed his deal below the vet minimum, he said "10-15 regular season games, then playoffs"

We saw some of the dunks he pulled off when he played. He still got it.

Wish Wiseman was healthy to play. Him in limited minutes would've been helpful.

Back
Top Bottom