GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

Anybody got an early release of the SportBlue 6 from a site/store other than NDC, Eastbay family, etc, that they can post detailed pics of?

Black Infra 6 even?
THIS!!! OR even detailed pics of an actual pair of GM Sport Blue 6's that were purchased? I'll be getting the Sport Blue 6's and I wanna compare every little detail.

hey guys sorry this actually isn't any info about GMs but theres recently been a new instagram started called fakekicksbuster. If you haven't seen it yet you guys should check it out, very comical. He's been exposing GM sellers and celebs with fakes, a lot of salty people lol

comparing my sz 12 authentic inf reds from foot locker vs my friends sz 11 gm sports

I dont do GMs but these are the Same exact material
Shame the material was crap on the authentic pairs too.
laugh.gif

But repped for the pics.

Do you (or anyone else in here) wear GM pairs? Can you comment on the comfort/longevity of them vs authentic pairs?

Anybody know anything about this Cpruz guy on instagram? Kicks buster dude just went in on him

The tongue isn't nearly as tall on this SoortBlue 6 as it was in early release pictures. I took the inserts out and had to pull up hard on the tongue and it still didn't get that tall

Last edited:
its sad to read all these comments on how these kids back dude up thinking his kicks are legit

:smh:

These "sneakerheads" don't know ANYTHING about sneakers. They literally have been "collecting" since the KD nerfs dropped

Were the Sport Blues he did the review on legit or fake?
If you ask me those joints are real.
And he did that video in May.
It's obvious dude has a connect somewhere.

I think pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford and I discussed this in length in the Sport Blue 6 thread but for real, those are May Joints that from everything I can see, are straight legit

Last edited:

I think pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford and I discussed this in length in the Sport Blue 6 thread but for real, those are May Joints that from everything I can see, are straight legit

More than likely they were fake, like all of his other pairs. It wouldn't make sense that he would have one legit pair and they were early release, weren't you a big part of this early release convo? Early release=fake

ammaw23 ammaw23 I don't know if I was a "big part of it" but I've read and followed this entire thread when it stemmed from the Black Infra 6 thread, so probably.

Again this is why I was intent on grabbing my on GM pairs for my own comparison.

All I know is this, Dudes shoe looks identical to mine from the off white tongue tag to the 6holes that line the ankle bump to the tongue height.

I could care less if dude is known for selling fakes because he won't be getting my dough anyway but, just keeping it 100 those SB 6 look legit, don't care what he's done in the past, I'm looking at mine and his, for real

Last edited:
ammaw23 ammaw23 I don't know if I was a "big part of it" but I've read and followed this entire thread when it stemmed from the Black Infra 6 thread, so probably.

Again this is why I was intent on grabbing my on GM pairs for my own comparison.

All I know is this, Dudes shoe looks identical to mine from the off white tongue tag to the 6holes that line the ankle bump to the tongue height.

I could care less if dude is known for selling fakes because he won't be getting my dough anyway but, just keeping it 100 those SB 6 look legit, don't care what he's done in the past, I'm looking at mine and his, for real

I feel it man an I can't say for sure cause I haven't seen the sport blues he had but just based off process of elimination, knowing he has all fake early release an is known for selling fakes, I feel comfortable saying they are also fake. Might just be the best replicas he's gotten so far

my god man,watch again. Lace cover was pure white. Not right at all. Like him having the wrong lace locks on the tomatoe 6s claiming it's because Nike changed them lol. FUGAZI FUGAZI FUGAZI
don't know why you want to stick up for him so bad. Hope you ain't buy from him.
Oh and he had a video of gamma 12s with PATENT LEATHER. I said something on the video then he deleted it

I shouldn't have even @'ed your name pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford because you're back to this "why you taking up for dude ish".

You clearly don't know what "sticking up for someone" is. What I see is what I see and I see the exact shoe, don't care who the source is man.
I don't care if he was Donald Sterling racist *** doing the video(someone I strongly dislike) I would still say his shoe looks identical to my shoe, and I'm not going to say anything different based on yours or someone else's perspective of the dude. The end.

Has nothing to do with him personally, mine or your feelings towards him, it is what it is period.

Last edited:
I shouldn't have even @'ed your name pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford because you're back to this "why you taking up for dude ish".

You clearly don't know what "sticking up for someone" is. What I see is what I see and I see the exact shoe, don't care who the source is man.
I don't care if he was Donald Sterling racist *** doing the video(someone I strongly dislike) I would still say his shoe looks identical to my shoe, and I'm not going to say anything different based on yours or someone else's perspective of the dude. The end.

Has nothing to do with him personally, mine or your feelings towards him, it is what it is period.

It's been said time and time again that if you don't know what to look for you won't immediately see anything wrong with these fakes.
While to some of us you must be blind or just very unfamiliar with authentic pairs to not see these differences.
The pairs are fake, if you like them feel free to cop from him.

Finally, unless your ready to put your money where your mouth is all the back and forth will be endless. Cop these fakes, get them in hand and then tell us how they are still the same. Chances are you'll feel differently when you can actually feel and touch these fakes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom