GREY MARKET DISCUSSION THREAD VOL. 2!!! (LET'S KEEP THE DISCUSSION MATURE) RULES ON PG 1 PLEASE READ

I dont see how you can turn a blind eye to the obvious difference and still consider them real :x

I like how the early release pairs have the wrong boxes. There's no way it's a stolen product if it has the completely wrong box

pair on left is authentic from nike/jordna brand, pair on right is grey market early release

They filmed themselves talking about sneakers and name it a sneaker round table like it's very important lol god people are so corny now and days lol.

I like how the early release pairs have the wrong boxes. There's no way it's a stolen product if it has the completely wrong box
View media item 1149947
pair on left is authentic from nike/jordna brand, pair on right is grey market early release

Then you'll get an idiot post about how they are the same when those are clearly 2 different shoes made with different materials and different processes.

That elephant print doesn't look the same and the shape of GM 5s are off but still these shoes get purchased by people.

Damn it's getting to close to the real thing nowadays, idk if you can trust legit sellers on ebay anymore.

Boxes have been a problem.

Here's my theory I posted in the old mentalkicks thread

"The only thing I'm 99% sure is fake, is the boxes that get sent out with these shoes. Notice how some sites when selling XIs before release date don't have the final retail box? It's cause the shoes and boxes are made in different factories. The shoes usually get made first, boxes come later down the line. I remember when the cement 3's dropped early sites were shipping in regular Jordan boxes. Then I think EL store or Marqueesole got a hold of the real box with the cement print. The picture looked like the box was folded into someones jacket and stolen out the factory. http://www.soleshock.com/wp-content...dan-iii-white-cement-available-on-ebay-02.jpg"

Edit - link no longer works, but here's a pic. View media item 1150178

Last edited:
Before I even tried to use my girls card, I ordered and paid for 3/4 shoes, via bank card. I think I still have the email, but anyway, the next evening I got the email saying my payment wouldn't process.
I chatted with someone online about this, found out then that bank cards do not qualify for payment options. Credit cards or WU or Money gram only.

Let me find the email

any merchant and roll ur card. but PP requires more hassle and trail. like other guy said, the fraud and claim stuff will be done through PP. many times PP will freeze, or deduct funds. this creates a setback for them.

i can only associate authetic vs fake. i never heard of grey market as u folks like to call it. fake is fake. even if the box.is difft or better material or whatever, they are made out of licensing n business protocol.

no other way around it. no need trynna be the first foolio to wear the newest pairs. if u are copping many months early, id be suspect.

Boxes have been a problem.

Here's my theory I posted in the old mentalkicks thread

"The only thing I'm 99% sure is fake, is the boxes that get sent out with these shoes. Notice how some sites when selling XIs before release date don't have the final retail box? It's cause the shoes and boxes are made in different factories. The shoes usually get made first, boxes come later down the line. I remember when the cement 3's dropped early sites were shipping in regular Jordan boxes. Then I think EL store or Marqueesole got a hold of the real box with the cement print. The picture looked like the box was folded into someones jacket and stolen out the factory. http://www.soleshock.com/wp-content...dan-iii-white-cement-available-on-ebay-02.jpg"

Out of all the info posted in this thread the boxes are the only thing you can determine is fake, really?
Everything is fake, including the shoes in the fake box.

Last edited:
Man, unless someone's been in the factory when the shoes are being made. No one knows for %100 facts ALL early release pairs are fake. I mean celebs got them, people who are connected get them legit early pairs.

I don't condone the market, but I also don't want to generalize and say all early releases are fake.

sewing for the outsole on the gm is off, smae witht he color and shape of the insoles

there's no way a normal insole would come out like that, it's like they rushed the shoes

Man, unless someone's been in the factory when the shoes are being made. No one knows for %100 facts ALL early release pairs are fake. I mean celebs got them, people who are connected get them legit early pairs.

I don't condone the market, but I also don't want to generalize and say all early releases are fake.

Celebs who get things early has nike sending them pairs. Unless you've got average joes with nike sending them early authentic pairs normal guys are getting fakes

Anybody got an early release of the SportBlue 6 from a site/store other than NDC, Eastbay family, etc, that they can post detailed pics of?

Black Infra 6 even?

Back
Top Bottom