Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to post pictures of my GM Black Grapes.

I am very satisfied. This pair just made up for the "Royal" crap I received early this week.

Last edited:
shouldn't have to be that way just to get a refund... and when getting a refund, who eats the international shipping fees?
eyes.gif
Then buy an official pair.

shouldn't have to be that way just to get a refund... and when getting a refund, who eats the international shipping fees? :rolleyes

Meanwhile five minutes of detailed HQ photos would avoid the entire process for need of a refund/exchange...

Smh

Then buy an official pair.

Most official pairs have flaws, All mine usually do. Right on the damn toe box too, lol I wish I could see what I'm getting from NDC. That's why I prefer to get my pairs in store so I can look them over.

Last edited:
Most official pairs have flaws, All mine usually do. Right on the damn toe box too, lol I wish I could see what I'm getting from NDC. That's why I prefer to get my pairs in store so I can look them over.
Yeah but you can at least get a voucher, if not a replacement pair, if you get a messed up pair from NDC.

Instance of someone commenting without knowing what the topic is about.
pimp.gif
Sorry, were you talking about buying from a website that claims to be selling authentic pairs but they are GM? Or are you talking about buying from an agent?

If it's the former then you should definitely be able to get a refund. The latter should be at your own risk unless they tell you you can send it back for a refund first. Even then it's still sketchy.

so i know a seller who just got his hands on small amount of 09 space jams and wants 300 for em

i feel like they are grey market or something its just really off cause of the quantity and price

any flaws i should be looking for?

so i know a seller who just got his hands on small amount of 09 space jams and wants 300 for em

i feel like they are grey market or something its just really off cause of the quantity and price
Info is all in this thread.

READ THE THREAD.

I really hope nobody answers you...

troves of info on this thread recently posted I bet you didn't even look thought the past two pages or search one page... smh

sorry if this was answered before but i cant read through 134 pages

Are these grey market shoes real or fake? (as in factories are making em with the real materials without nikes knowledge or are they 100% bootleg)

like if i bought a pair and it came in the regular box and shoes look legit and i sold em as authentic would i be in the wrong?

Are these grey market shoes real or fake? (as in factories are making em with the real materials without nikes knowledge or are they 100% bootleg)

like if i bought a pair and it came in the regular box and shoes look legit and i sold em as authentic would i be in the wrong?

I read through 134 pages. Most everyone else here did do.

There is a search feature at the top of the thread that is very helpful.

You don't have to go through many pages before you come across a huge debate about it. it's not something one person can tell you. You have to read through the thread, look at the pictures, testimony, stories and evidence and decide for yourself.

If they have zero yellowing, they are GM. End of story.

Sounds like a future reseller...

Sounds like a future reseller...
nah my reselling days are over i used that example to get a moral answer

like are these GM pairs so close to the pairs FNL , EB etc get that if i put a pair on CL people wouldn't say they are fake

Here are my GM Black Grape 5s.

These pictures are from my agent.

I also have 2 authentic versions so I'm going to do another comparison when they arrive.

Black on Grapes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom