Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look fine to me, as far as the shoes go

Last edited:
Received my black toes and royals just now i dont have time to take pics but will do it sometime tonight.

black toes are 100% LEGIT, everything matches up exactly as the shadow 1's. NIKE font on the sole, the sole in general, the leather, the wings logo.

like i said, royals are fake, small logo, cheap leather or w/e it is. i contacted the seller to see what he says, doubt he will be happy. seems like all these sites are getting sold fake 1's from the supplier or somthing

Welp. Looks like the Royals are done.

Wish there was still somewhere with actual "legit" GM pairs, but I guess that ship has sailed.

Seems like you guys are just not ordering through the right outlets. My Royals were perfectly fine sans some minor paint running onto the midsole.

I stay trying to get vouchers, they always just tell me to send the shoes back SMH
All you have to say is, "well, how can I be guaranteed the next pair I receive wont be flawed either?" But make sure you say it in a nice tone lol. Hasn't failed me yet.

Problem solved. 

Seems like you guys are just not ordering through the right outlets. My Royals were perfectly fine sans some minor paint running onto the midsole.

who did you order from? i mean we are basically ordering through the most known sellers. i dont see what the issue is, either they are playing games or someone is playing games with them.

ill figure it out myself but it doesnt make sense.

btw the black toes came with the red stamping in the box just like "retail" pairs

Instance of someone commenting without knowing what the topic is about. :pimp:

Sorry, were you talking about buying from a website that claims to be selling authentic pairs but they are GM? Or are you talking about buying from an agent?

If it's the former then you should definitely be able to get a refund. The latter should be at your own risk unless they tell you you can send it back for a refund first. Even then it's still sketchy.

neither - it was about dude going in on lew for asking the seller, or agent, for pics of the shoes he was getting and wanting a lower price.

neither - it was about dude going in on lew for asking the seller, or agent, for pics of the shoes he was getting and wanting a lower price.
Oh alright. Sorry if I hopped into the discussion out of context. I thought we were talking about sending back pairs with defects.

Oh alright. Sorry if I hopped into the discussion out of context. I thought we were talking about sending back pairs with defects.

all good. it was pretty much what i just said... the part you came in on was me saying why he should ask for pics of what hes getting since he probably wont be able to get a refund or if he does, he will have to ship internationally on his tab.

i got some 2010 pearl foams from air randy back in the day and he sent me mismatched sizes. was fortunate the he refunded me shipping after he got the shoes back but that was like $35 i could have been out of.

My concords actually came a day early, unfortunately I'm at work right now, which means I missed them and ima have to pick them up tonight. All in all it was a total of 9 days from when I ordered them to their delivery today.

GM Royals are probably made with really really bad quality in the Nike factories... GM DB4's are sketchy, the retailed pairs were obviously made in a very limited production, so I'm thinking Nike factories do not know how to make them along with allen 13's. this pair is one of the better pairs.

Last edited:
GM Royals are probably made with really really bad quality in the Nike factories... GM DB4's are sketchy, the retailed pairs were obviously made in a very limited production, so I'm thinking Nike factories do not know how to make them along with allen 13's. this pair is one of the better pairs.

View media item 521194
View media item 521195
View media item 521197

I noticed some of them will post pics of retail pairs or really good GM pairs as the "sample for sale" pair but then they send you something different then what the picture shows. When I tested the GM Royals, the pictures shown a perfect pair, didn't have the peaks at the back, didn't come with the suspect tag etc but I got sent a pair with the peaks, the tag and laces were not attached. So I suspect they may do this often, unless you get sent pics of your SPECIFIC pair that is being shipped to you, I personally wouldn't trust it. I wouldn't trust GM pairs period but if you choose to buy them, I strongly suggest you request pics of the pair your actually going to be getting and not just base it on an ad pic

Last edited:
Am I the only one that just doesn't see it with the db4s like idk with those. The more I look at the shoe the less attracted to it I get.

Did you use paypal? If so, you will get money back for sure...

I used a visa service. I can still get my money back by just canceling the money directly from there but I'm trying to play nice first.

If they don't respond further I'm gonna PM Meth and get some further contact info for them.

Am I the only one that just doesn't see it with the db4s like idk with those. The more I look at the shoe the less attracted to it I get.

You are not alone... -king of pop

Anyway I noticed there are no 2013 jordan 1 patent, and those recently released xq 1's (correct me if I'm wrong) in this GM sites. Ultra-limited I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom