Grey market discussion thread (Let's keep the discussion mature) Rules on pg 1 please read before yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like you guys are just not ordering through the right outlets. My Royals were perfectly fine sans some minor paint running onto the midsole.
when did you order? it seems like only the recent purchases have been the issue. do you mind sharing your outlet? i just want to find a place i can replace my royals. i purchased a 10.5 but need an 11.

Last edited:
Someone posted a list a couple weeks ago on here of everything available on GM sites.

That list wasn't missing mad GM shoes

Seems like you guys are just not ordering through the right outlets. My Royals were perfectly fine sans some minor paint running onto the midsole.

The true "GM" or left over retail royals are gone. People were getting pairs that were the same leather/cut all that. They obviously ran out and now they are replacing them with the best replica they can find. I suggest looking to other sellers that might have those first run left over stock royals still in stock, if that makes sense, and your still comfortable buying GM.

All you have to say is, "well, how can I be guaranteed the next pair I receive wont be flawed either?" But make sure you say it in a nice tone lol. Hasn't failed me yet.

Problem solved. 

Thanks repped+

Royals look bad. I can't tell but from the photos the BT Red looks bright. And the logo looks too low or far back, maybe it's just the photo?

logo is a little lower than on the retail shadows.

and no the red is not that bright, they are pretty dark

the Shadows are size 11 bought in retail store in the USA

the other two are from GM site

the Shadows are size 11 bought in retail store in the USA

the other two are from GM site
Royals do look off still but seems they got much closer with black toes. Nice price for those?

Royals are off becaue they arent GM, they are straight up fake...

Black Toes are GM, other than the little bit lower wings logo they are LEGIT IMO. same leather, shape all around, sole, insole, tongue.

got my concords there are few flaws but they can't be seen on foot, very satisfied

Last edited:
I bought a pair if cool grey 11's back in the middle of June from one of thoes sites with an "authentic" section and for what I pair I'm pretty satisfied for the most part.

I've already wore them a few times and plan on wearing them with no worries of them turning yellow and the usual concers with wearing XI's.

I bought a pair if cool grey 11's back in the middle of June from one of thoes sites with an "authentic" section and for what I pair I'm pretty satisfied for the most part.

I've already wore them a few times and plan on wearing them with no worries of them turning yellow and the usual concers with wearing XI's.
they will yellow

Royals are off becaue they arent GM, they are straight up fake...

Black Toes are GM, other than the little bit lower wings logo they are LEGIT IMO. same leather, shape all around, sole, insole, tongue.

Front of the toebox on your BT's also have the GM slant versus the boxed front. Can't tell after a couple of wears, but this has been consistent with GM 1's.

I just want to give a big thanks to everyone in this thread.  People actually helping each other and me personally with intel and getting me educated on topic.  Wish I could say the same about other threads on NT.

I just want to give a big thanks to everyone in this thread.  People actually helping each other and me personally with intel and getting me educated on topic.  Wish I could say the same about other threads on NT.

No problem, glad to help people who aren't being D bags... :wink:

Yes did paypal:

Concord (again)
Cool Grey 11
Space Jam for a friend
so wait why did you do western union last time? i think my next order is probably gonna be jams for me, and matching bred xis for me and the wifey. May have to go direct too, did you just ask for pics through email or msn messenger?

Yes did paypal:

Concord (again)
Cool Grey 11
Space Jam for a friend

I'm looking forward to see how these all look. The concords above don't look bad at all and they dont seem to have a REALLY blue tint in the sole. kinstor does paypal though? i thought the whole process was western union?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom