Green Bay Packers Season Thread ---- (1-1(1-0)) Aaron Rouse RELEASED

Anyone capable of making a better sig?
This one aint doing it
laugh.gif

I have to ask you Cheesheads, I'm a Bears fan so I've hated Brett Favre my whole life. With him coming to Lambeau in a Vikings uniform, would you guysboo him? I know I would, but my friends think I'm crazy.

I'd boo, no question... The only reason hes in Minny right now is to show Ted Thompson that he made a mistake and try to outshine Rodgers...

Hell go into the Hall as a Packer and that day ill have his back. But he gets no love from me as the Vikings QB.

Dude this sig came out terribly wrong. Wrong size color and its missing half the sig.
I thought i deleted it too.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Team Pack Attack? Lulz.

I guess you dont know, but in Wisconsin that term is used one a somewhat consistant basis.
Its not like lets go watch the pack attack gang! You just see the term in bars and stuff.

You just see the term in bars and stuff.
Bars in Wisconsin? I didn't know ya''ll were up like that....this must be it...

259277335lsJNaG_fs.jpg

You and Wisconsin 4 Life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I have to ask you Cheesheads, I'm a Bears fan so I've hated Brett Favre my whole life. With him coming to Lambeau in a Vikings uniform, would you guys boo him? I know I would, but my friends think I'm crazy.
about a week ago i was at a Buffalo Wild Wings in Green Bay and a Favre sears commercial came on and everyone was booing so im expecting it atLambeau

I don't think I would boo. I'll be there. I'm sure I'll stand at watch as others do boo...i will say it will be interesting to see hisreception.

Mortensen-sp picked the Pack to win the division and also stated that the Viks and Bears would make the playoffs due to the NFC East and South Playing againsteach other. not sure what to make of that.

Marshall is approximately 43 times the receiver Driver is (and nine years younger), and Finley is lying in wait at tight end. No-brainer if you can extend him.

If they did end up working out an extension, Rodgers to Marshall and Jennings for the next five years, at least...
sick.gif

Edit: Oh, I see; Donald Driver is the source?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yea thats the only thing i saw published on that story and it was like 5-6 days ago.

Id be all for it if Marshall wasnt such a head case... plus paying BIG to 2 WR's isnt TT's MO.

Marshal would be nice but i dont think its a good idea.
Hes the type of person who needs their catches and their money.

Packers dont get ppl like that. Thompson signs guys with good character.

Have you ever noticed weather its Driver Jennings or Jones or Nelson scoring they are all jsut as happy like its their own Touchdown.
They are a very tight sqaud all rooting for eachother.

If Marshall would come in it would mess everything up. He would be selfish, getting pissed if Jennins is scoring more then him.

Unless he gets his ego outa the way its a bad idea.
We dont need an Aqaun Boldin.

Bring Brandon to GB

hell he wont get in trouble cause theres nothing to do up there anyway

trust me i know

Released Saturday were wide receiver Jake Allen, quarterback Brian Brohm, cornerback Trevor Ford, guard/tackle Andrew Hartline, wide receiver Kole Heckendorf, linebacker Danny Lansanah, running back Kregg Lumpkin, defensive end Alfred Malone, wide receiver Ruvell Martin, tackle Jamon Meredith, nose tackle Dean Muhtadi, linebacker Cyril Obiozor, cornerback Joe Porter, tackle Dane Randolph, safety Anthony Smith, running back Tyrell Sutton, defensive end Ronald Talley and nose tackle Anthony Toribio.
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom