Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

I dunno what the fuss is over the Furai. I had a tough time driving it with full mods/no tune. EDIT: I should say it is much less forgiving than some of my other cars.

Tried a few tuning adjustments, I'll drive it again tonight and see how it is.

I dunno what the fuss is over the Furai. I had a tough time driving it with full mods/no tune. EDIT: I should say it is much less forgiving than some of my other cars.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

do i have you on my list? if not, add me.
laugh.gif
yea my psn is ippo186

They have got to patch the Nascar racers AI. I never finished Daytona cause those idiots always bump me and make me spin out.

They have got to patch the Nascar racers AI. I never finished Daytona cause those idiots always bump me and make me spin out.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Yea I find it a little difficult to drive as well... but it works wonders in b-spec. My drivers couldnt win a race on the daytona speedway (cant remember which one) with my fully tuned SLR, but they win handedly with the Furai.

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Yea I find it a little difficult to drive as well... but it works wonders in b-spec. My drivers couldnt win a race on the daytona speedway (cant remember which one) with my fully tuned SLR, but they win handedly with the Furai.

Thanks for the info hoosiers4life. I've been using my chrome R8 and the handling really sucks. I have enough Cr for a Italia 458 and some upgrades but it will slice my total earnings in half.

Thanks for the info hoosiers4life. I've been using my chrome R8 and the handling really sucks. I have enough Cr for a Italia 458 and some upgrades but it will slice my total earnings in half.

Back
Top Bottom