Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by Mister916

It's all good. The LFA gave me the chip and I just sent it to you.

KK I'll tell you what I see when my bro gets off Bad Company, sorry, I'll try to make it up to you with a car you don't have.

Originally Posted by Mister916

It's all good. The LFA gave me the chip and I just sent it to you.

KK I'll tell you what I see when my bro gets off Bad Company, sorry, I'll try to make it up to you with a car you don't have.

I think its rediculous to be able to use a paint chip only once.. I wanted my whole fleet the same color
frown.gif

Received the car, got the Matt Black paint chip.

Sent it back, tell me if it works.

I guess we can only do this 1x per day, huh?

Received the car, got the Matt Black paint chip.

Sent it back, tell me if it works.

I guess we can only do this 1x per day, huh?

I can't tomorrow 
ohwell.gif

2sappy's gonna let me borrow his 2j.

I'll send you the car as soon as they reset the gift limitation.

I can't tomorrow 
ohwell.gif

2sappy's gonna let me borrow his 2j.

I'll send you the car as soon as they reset the gift limitation.

Originally Posted by washanobotit

I think its rediculous to be able to use a paint chip only once.. I wanted my whole fleet the same color
frown.gif
I'm sayin'.
Imagine an auto shop telling you, "Sorry sir, see, you used this color already, and now you can't use it. We used the paint chip before, but now we can't make it because of unknown factors. Sir. SIR! I'm sorry. Yes we paint cars here, but we don't know how to make or buy paint colors. It's a mystery to us."

frown.gif
I'm sayin'.
Imagine an auto shop telling you, "Sorry sir, see, you used this color already, and now you can't use it. We used the paint chip before, but now we can't make it because of unknown factors. Sir. SIR! I'm sorry. Yes we paint cars here, but we don't know how to make or buy paint colors. It's a mystery to us."

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

frown.gif
I'm sayin'.
laugh.gif
Word, as if every car in the GT universe comes with a bucket of paint that matches its color and that's the only way to acquire it. Closely guarded factory secret.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

frown.gif
I'm sayin'.
laugh.gif
Word, as if every car in the GT universe comes with a bucket of paint that matches its color and that's the only way to acquire it. Closely guarded factory secret.

I was thinking about just winning it through the Special Events. Grinding in B-Spec seems like it'll take forever

I was thinking about just winning it through the Special Events. Grinding in B-Spec seems like it'll take forever

Back
Top Bottom