Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Originally Posted by Mister916

How much does it cost?

I think it's like 20 mil, but I traded a RUF Yellow Bird to someone on GameFaqs who I'm pretty sure was birthday glitching.

I have another one, if anyone wants to trade, I obviously don't need a 20 million dollar car, I'm looking for a Tacoma X-Runner for my Bspec driver or a Juan Pablo Montoya nascar
I don't have a Tacoma but I have a Ford SVT F-150 Lightning  and a Dodge Ram 1500 you can have.

How much does it cost?

I think it's like 20 mil, but I traded a RUF Yellow Bird to someone on GameFaqs who I'm pretty sure was birthday glitching.

I have another one, if anyone wants to trade, I obviously don't need a 20 million dollar car, I'm looking for a Tacoma X-Runner for my Bspec driver or a Juan Pablo Montoya nascar
I don't have a Tacoma but I have a Ford SVT F-150 Lightning  and a Dodge Ram 1500 you can have.
I meant another Yellow Bird, I didn't make that clear, I have the Ram and the Lightning and my guy just can't get it done.

How much does it cost?

I meant another Yellow Bird, I didn't make that clear, I have the Ram and the Lightning and my guy just can't get it done.

20 mil? Damn

I thought the Toyota 7 would win the Classic Racing Car cup but that thing is slow as hell.

Hey 2sappy, can I borrow your 2j? I just need it for 2 races.

sure, you just got to wait till tomorrow cuz i already lent out the Ford Mark IV to someone else. i do have you on my friend's list dont I? i dont remember.
laugh.gif

20 mil? Damn

I thought the Toyota 7 would win the Classic Racing Car cup but that thing is slow as hell.

Hey 2sappy, can I borrow your 2j? I just need it for 2 races.

sure, you just got to wait till tomorrow cuz i already lent out the Ford Mark IV to someone else. i do have you on my friend's list dont I? i dont remember.
laugh.gif

I don't mind waiting. I think I played the Uncharted 2 beta with you a while back but I never added you.

I don't mind waiting. I think I played the Uncharted 2 beta with you a while back but I never added you.

I'll give you a yellow bird for it

Originally Posted by psanady

No, I have another Yellow Bird, the only thing I'd consider trading it for would be a Formula GT or maybe one of the Ferrari F1 cars.

Originally Posted by psanady

No, I have another Yellow Bird, the only thing I'd consider trading it for would be a Formula GT or maybe one of the Ferrari F1 cars.

Can someone tell me how to use a friend's shared cars in my online matches? I can't seem to find his car that he said he shared....

Can someone tell me how to use a friend's shared cars in my online matches? I can't seem to find his car that he said he shared....

we might have. i dont remember. its been too long since then.
laugh.gif

hoosiers4life wrote:
psanady wrote:

for a 2J? come on now.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hoosiers4life wrote:
psanady wrote:

for a 2J? come on now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif

hoosiers4life wrote:
psanady wrote:

for a 2J? come on now.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'd want something as good or better, Have you driven the 2J? It dominates every event its eligible for. I want to keep it unless I get a far better offer for it.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif

hoosiers4life wrote:
psanady wrote:

for a 2J? come on now.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I'd want something as good or better, Have you driven the 2J? It dominates every event its eligible for. I want to keep it unless I get a far better offer for it.

I'll trade you a Peugot 908 HDiFAP

EDIT: I don't know if it's on par with the 2J, but it has the same base HP, and is a stupid fun car to drive. I have one with no miles that I can trade, the Playstation blue colorway.

I'll trade you a Peugot 908 HDiFAP

EDIT: I don't know if it's on par with the 2J, but it has the same base HP, and is a stupid fun car to drive. I have one with no miles that I can trade, the Playstation blue colorway.

Originally Posted by Informerx

You can't used a shared car. He'll have to give it to you. When someone shares a car it only allows his friends to look/demo it.

Originally Posted by Informerx

You can't used a shared car. He'll have to give it to you. When someone shares a car it only allows his friends to look/demo it.

I wonder if there's a way to duplicate items. I have a very nice matter purple that I don't want to use on just one car.

I wonder if there's a way to duplicate items. I have a very nice matter purple that I don't want to use on just one car.

Back
Top Bottom