Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

What Lexus is that?
All I want in GT6 is Porsche.
LEXUS LFA......... I was thinking of copping in real life but you can only lease it, so i said @+%! that and went and got an M3
laugh.gif

i wish
frown.gif
laugh.gif
I was about to say...

And you def. can buy one, it's so much though.

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

What Lexus is that?
All I want in GT6 is Porsche.
LEXUS LFA......... I was thinking of copping in real life but you can only lease it, so i said @+%! that and went and got an M3
laugh.gif

i wish
frown.gif
laugh.gif
I was about to say...

And you def. can buy one, it's so much though.

How did you guys win the B-Spec Historic Racing Car cup? I don't think my Countach will be able to do it.

How did you guys win the B-Spec Historic Racing Car cup? I don't think my Countach will be able to do it.

Sick LF-A, Boost. 
pimp.gif
I've got two now, one in Burnt Orange and the other Matte Black. It's a fun car to drive, and a terrific car to photomode.

PureMoney, thanks for the Gallardo, it's winning the challenges I needed it for. Hope the 458 is doing the same.

Sick LF-A, Boost. 
pimp.gif
I've got two now, one in Burnt Orange and the other Matte Black. It's a fun car to drive, and a terrific car to photomode.

PureMoney, thanks for the Gallardo, it's winning the challenges I needed it for. Hope the 458 is doing the same.

Just bought my all time favorite car in the GT series; Calsonic Skyline '00.

I remember working my $$% off in GT3 to win this car.

Just bought my all time favorite car in the GT series; Calsonic Skyline '00.

I remember working my $$% off in GT3 to win this car.

Calsonic GTR is a classic... especially the R32, for me. Not sure if its in here though.

Calsonic GTR is a classic... especially the R32, for me. Not sure if its in here though.

mister916, i think its a couple of mil. i got my 2J new as a gift. the classic race car cup was cakewalk with it. 
laugh.gif

needless to say, i got the Chaparral 2J, the Ford Mark IV race car (already lent out), and the Calsonic R89C if anyone needs them for races, specifically the Classic Race Car cup or the GT all stars race. you got to wait till tomorrow before i can send one out though.

mister916, i think its a couple of mil. i got my 2J new as a gift. the classic race car cup was cakewalk with it. 
laugh.gif

needless to say, i got the Chaparral 2J, the Ford Mark IV race car (already lent out), and the Calsonic R89C if anyone needs them for races, specifically the Classic Race Car cup or the GT all stars race. you got to wait till tomorrow before i can send one out though.

Originally Posted by Mister916

How much does it cost?

I think it's like 20 mil, but I traded a RUF Yellow Bird to someone on GameFaqs who I'm pretty sure was birthday glitching.

I have another one, if anyone wants to trade, I obviously don't need a 20 million dollar car, I'm looking for a Tacoma X-Runner for my Bspec driver or a Juan Pablo Montoya nascar

How much does it cost?

I think it's like 20 mil, but I traded a RUF Yellow Bird to someone on GameFaqs who I'm pretty sure was birthday glitching.

I have another one, if anyone wants to trade, I obviously don't need a 20 million dollar car, I'm looking for a Tacoma X-Runner for my Bspec driver or a Juan Pablo Montoya nascar

20 mil? Damn

I thought the Toyota 7 would win the Classic Racing Car cup but that thing is slow as hell.

Hey 2sappy, can I borrow your 2j? I just need it for 2 races.

20 mil? Damn

I thought the Toyota 7 would win the Classic Racing Car cup but that thing is slow as hell.

Hey 2sappy, can I borrow your 2j? I just need it for 2 races.

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

How much does it cost?

I don't have a Tacoma but I have a Ford SVT F-150 Lightning  and a Dodge Ram 1500 you can have.

Back
Top Bottom