Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

What Lexus is that?
All I want in GT6 is Porsche.
LEXUS LFA......... I was thinking of copping in real life but you can only lease it, so i said @+%! that and went and got an M3
laugh.gif

i wish
frown.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

What Lexus is that?
All I want in GT6 is Porsche.
LEXUS LFA......... I was thinking of copping in real life but you can only lease it, so i said @+%! that and went and got an M3
laugh.gif

i wish
frown.gif

Boost ~ I think you should take some pics of the LFA in GT5 and compare them with the ones you posted above.

Boost ~ I think you should take some pics of the LFA in GT5 and compare them with the ones you posted above.

Are the cars in the used car dealership randomized or is there some car list that shows its rarity. Every time I look through the cars and not buy anything, I get the feeling that i'm passing on a rare car or paint chip.

Are the cars in the used car dealership randomized or is there some car list that shows its rarity. Every time I look through the cars and not buy anything, I get the feeling that i'm passing on a rare car or paint chip.

Just did the Top Gear Advanced test... how ridiculous was that!? Haha. Clarkson probably came up with that one... Cake though, gold on 1st attempt.

Just did the Top Gear Advanced test... how ridiculous was that!? Haha. Clarkson probably came up with that one... Cake though, gold on 1st attempt.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Those pics are from GT5.
wink.gif
 See what I did there?
Too bad you can't really convey sarcasm on the interweb... 
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Those pics are from GT5.
wink.gif
 See what I did there?
Too bad you can't really convey sarcasm on the interweb... 
tongue.gif

i'm about to get started now.. i need to cop a wheel asap.. psn - justreason car - e36/e46 m3 & hopefully my car is in here a 318 or 323ti.

i'm about to get started now.. i need to cop a wheel asap.. psn - justreason car - e36/e46 m3 & hopefully my car is in here a 318 or 323ti.

Im officially mad..I just seen a Honda Element in the Used Car lot
indifferent.gif
... I seen a Pikes Peak Quattro (Audi Q7 basically, except it was 1.4M) and a Land Rover Concept.. All these SUVs and all I wanted to drive was a Jeep Cherokee SRT8.. 

Im officially mad..I just seen a Honda Element in the Used Car lot
indifferent.gif
... I seen a Pikes Peak Quattro (Audi Q7 basically, except it was 1.4M) and a Land Rover Concept.. All these SUVs and all I wanted to drive was a Jeep Cherokee SRT8.. 

Back
Top Bottom