Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by TheBaws23

anyone else been doin the birthday gift exploit
u can end up getting some easy money
check this vid
From skimming through the vid this is what I got. You make a fake account with today's day as your bday (ex. 12/10/92) and they give you a free 1967 voucher. Cash in the voucher and send the car to your normal account and delete the saved data from your fake account. Wash, rinse, and repeat.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by TheBaws23

anyone else been doin the birthday gift exploit
u can end up getting some easy money
check this vid
From skimming through the vid this is what I got. You make a fake account with today's day as your bday (ex. 12/10/92) and they give you a free 1967 voucher. Cash in the voucher and send the car to your normal account and delete the saved data from your fake account. Wash, rinse, and repeat.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

My 60gb can't read blu-rays anymore.
I just stacked cash to cop the Murcielago SV, too
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

pour-one-out.jpg

tired.gif
Get back soon, homie.

And the birthday glitch is patched now. Dudes got a huge thread at GTP forums, now you can only send one car per account.

mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

pour-one-out.jpg

tired.gif
Get back soon, homie.

And the birthday glitch is patched now. Dudes got a huge thread at GTP forums, now you can only send one car per account.

That *%#$ was bound to happen sooner or later ning.. my 60gb gave out 2 months ago, so I copped a slim

That *%#$ was bound to happen sooner or later ning.. my 60gb gave out 2 months ago, so I copped a slim

mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
Could be a Blu-ray drive failure... hope you get that sorted out.
The patch for allowing use to back-up our saves can't come soon enough.

mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
Could be a Blu-ray drive failure... hope you get that sorted out.
The patch for allowing use to back-up our saves can't come soon enough.

I think the blu laser is done, but its red laser still works since it can still read DVD's and PS2 games.
Depending on how I feel, I'll open it up, but I think I'll just keep it as a glorified DVD/netflix player.

I think the blu laser is done, but its red laser still works since it can still read DVD's and PS2 games.
Depending on how I feel, I'll open it up, but I think I'll just keep it as a glorified DVD/netflix player.

Are you gonna just get a new slim PS3?  If the machine, itself, still works, you can just use the Data Transfer Utility and transfer all your stuff to the new PS3... including your GT5 save.

Are you gonna just get a new slim PS3?  If the machine, itself, still works, you can just use the Data Transfer Utility and transfer all your stuff to the new PS3... including your GT5 save.

Back
Top Bottom