Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Yeah, I'm reaching the grinding point... crawling though LV 20 (only!). Still got some Special Events and Licenses to do though.

Yeah, I'm reaching the grinding point... crawling though LV 20 (only!). Still got some Special Events and Licenses to do though.

What's even crazier about that X1 'Ring lap was how many turns he was able to do flat-out. Scary!
Brazil launch... 
eek.gif

What's even crazier about that X1 'Ring lap was how many turns he was able to do flat-out. Scary!
Brazil launch... 
eek.gif

I sent you the 2J Mister. be nice to her. 
laugh.gif

and who wants to be a good sport and repair my R89C? i cant drop that kind of money on it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

and who wants to be a good sport and repair my R89C? i cant drop that kind of money on it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif

and who wants to be a good sport and repair my R89C? i cant dro.p that kind of money on it.
laugh.gif
Thanks, I'll have it back to you in like 30-45 minutes.

Originally Posted by 2sappy

laugh.gif

and who wants to be a good sport and repair my R89C? i cant dro.p that kind of money on it.
laugh.gif
Thanks, I'll have it back to you in like 30-45 minutes.

psanady wrote:
for a 2J? come on now.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
thought he traded away his yellow bird and wanted another one. Need a car a for the historic race, can I borrow your 2j after Mister?

sure, but i got to put you on the wait list. i got to send it to Mister tomorrow, so the earliest you can get it is the day after if you dont mind waiting.

No rush, just send it whenever you can. Thanks

psanady wrote:
for a 2J? come on now.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
thought he traded away his yellow bird and wanted another one. Need a car a for the historic race, can I borrow your 2j after Mister?

sure, but i got to put you on the wait list. i got to send it to Mister tomorrow, so the earliest you can get it is the day after if you dont mind waiting.

Originally Posted by psanady

psanady wrote:
for a 2J? come on now.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

do i have you on my list? if not, add me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by psanady

psanady wrote:
for a 2J? come on now.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

do i have you on my list? if not, add me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

How did you guys win the B-Spec Historic Racing Car cup? I don't think my Countach will be able to do it.

I used my 66 Cobra to beat it fully tuned lol.

How did you guys win the B-Spec Historic Racing Car cup? I don't think my Countach will be able to do it.

I used my 66 Cobra to beat it fully tuned lol.

Originally Posted by vintuc

I used my 66 Cobra to beat it. My driver was level 11 when he was finally able to get the gold at Laguna Seca, he had the other 2 races done way earlier
i used Toyota 7 Race Car '70 tune it up to 888hp

Originally Posted by vintuc

I used my 66 Cobra to beat it. My driver was level 11 when he was finally able to get the gold at Laguna Seca, he had the other 2 races done way earlier
i used Toyota 7 Race Car '70 tune it up to 888hp

Back
Top Bottom