Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by Mister916

ZR1 with the race mod. A-Spec right?

Both for A spec and B
Also how often does the formula 1 car show up in the used car lot? Never saw it 
Apparently the cycle for for Formula GT is every 300 game days...
ohwell.gif
how do you count game days?
laugh.gif
Everytime you load a track is one game day.

You can check what game day you are currently on by looking at the info in your game save folder, it should say game day, current credits, and # of cars I think.

EDIT: An example where to find it:
gt5save.png

lol just started my B Spec - currently level 1 - Drivers goin in with an STi V9 at around 440bhp lol... decrease pace.

I need to get that level up, im at 14 with A-Spec..

Hmm the M3 or the GTR?

lol just started my B Spec - currently level 1 - Drivers goin in with an STi V9 at around 440bhp lol... decrease pace.

I need to get that level up, im at 14 with A-Spec..

Hmm the M3 or the GTR?

Originally Posted by gil23

Yo tap...do you have something i can borrow for that german A championship race?
Yup. Lemme send it to you.

And dhuang, if dude doesn't reply by tomorrow morning it's yours.

I think my GT5 file is broken though. I can start any type of race, but once the race starts I cannot exit by pressing pause.

In B-spec I lose all control over driver commands and cannot move the arrow. The race goes on, and after Bob wins/loses, the cars slow down and keep driving. No victory screen pops up, and I am literally stuck watching Bob victory lap over and over.

I A-Spec I can start a race, and drive the whole thing, but once I win there is no victory scene, no money, no XP, and when I pause the game once the game starts no pause menu pops up, the game just stops. I can resume racing, but you cannot exit, restart, anything.

In Special events if you hit a wall and get disqualified the game freezes, in the sense that you can no longer drive, but the car just sits there Idling. No 'Disqualified' or anything... Again, no option to pause and exit.

My only option to quit is thru the Quit Game using the PS button.

Here is a video:

Originally Posted by gil23

Yo tap...do you have something i can borrow for that german A championship race?
Yup. Lemme send it to you.

And dhuang, if dude doesn't reply by tomorrow morning it's yours.

I think my GT5 file is broken though. I can start any type of race, but once the race starts I cannot exit by pressing pause.

In B-spec I lose all control over driver commands and cannot move the arrow. The race goes on, and after Bob wins/loses, the cars slow down and keep driving. No victory screen pops up, and I am literally stuck watching Bob victory lap over and over.

I A-Spec I can start a race, and drive the whole thing, but once I win there is no victory scene, no money, no XP, and when I pause the game once the game starts no pause menu pops up, the game just stops. I can resume racing, but you cannot exit, restart, anything.

In Special events if you hit a wall and get disqualified the game freezes, in the sense that you can no longer drive, but the car just sits there Idling. No 'Disqualified' or anything... Again, no option to pause and exit.

My only option to quit is thru the Quit Game using the PS button.

Here is a video:

I @@%$+% Fixed it!!!

And you'll never guess what was causing it. It's a game breaking glitch and I'm pretty sure I am the first person to do the right things correctly to cause it.

I @@%$+% Fixed it!!!

And you'll never guess what was causing it. It's a game breaking glitch and I'm pretty sure I am the first person to do the right things correctly to cause it.

^ Wow, strange indeed.

In the options menu, there's an option to fix corrupted files or something... dunno if that's the issue, but I guess you can try that out. Maybe something's corrupted?
EDIT ~ What happened?

^ Wow, strange indeed.

In the options menu, there's an option to fix corrupted files or something... dunno if that's the issue, but I guess you can try that out. Maybe something's corrupted?
EDIT ~ What happened?

The option to clean corrupt files is the Clear Cache option I believe. Unfortunately it did not solve my problem, however,

The problem was caused by me deleting a playlist off of my PS3 while the GT5 game was still 'tethered' to it and was trying to play that specific playlist while I was racing.

I just never clued in because I had my in-game music to 0 for the last little while, so I thought nothing of my playlists when the game started messing up.

Glad to have fixed it, and I'ma see if I can post on the GT official forums to let people know about this glitch that occurs under specific, seemingly unrelated circumstances.

The option to clean corrupt files is the Clear Cache option I believe. Unfortunately it did not solve my problem, however,

The problem was caused by me deleting a playlist off of my PS3 while the GT5 game was still 'tethered' to it and was trying to play that specific playlist while I was racing.

I just never clued in because I had my in-game music to 0 for the last little while, so I thought nothing of my playlists when the game started messing up.

Glad to have fixed it, and I'ma see if I can post on the GT official forums to let people know about this glitch that occurs under specific, seemingly unrelated circumstances.

This HPA Stage II R32 Golf is crazy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....Just left a Zonda and LF-A in the dust in the Supercar Race
How would you feel driving a Zonda when a Golf comes roaring past you
laugh.gif

This HPA Stage II R32 Golf is crazy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....Just left a Zonda and LF-A in the dust in the Supercar Race
How would you feel driving a Zonda when a Golf comes roaring past you
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
@ fixing it.

Dennis, remember what we talked about yesterday?

You still want me to hold on to some of your rarest cars right?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom