Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Well, just got done reading all 149 pages(Took me about 6 days)! I waited to pick this up because of the way it sucks you in. Been playing since GT on the PS1, but this is my first on the PS3. I've had it about two weeks, and I'm at 25A - 27B. (Grinding!) Looks like I missed out on all the X2010's that were given away here, but my Ferrari 996 carried me most of the way. Looking forward to racing with you guys. Add me: Mr_Tito_32

Well, just got done reading all 149 pages(Took me about 6 days)! I waited to pick this up because of the way it sucks you in. Been playing since GT on the PS1, but this is my first on the PS3. I've had it about two weeks, and I'm at 25A - 27B. (Grinding!) Looks like I missed out on all the X2010's that were given away here, but my Ferrari 996 carried me most of the way. Looking forward to racing with you guys. Add me: Mr_Tito_32

^ Welcome aboard, I guess...
laugh.gif

When we're all back online, you can just 'borrow' someone's X2010... a few of us here have it 'shared'.

laugh.gif

When we're all back online, you can just 'borrow' someone's X2010... a few of us here have it 'shared'.

I'm not decided on Bahrain yet, if i say take it off and Vettel just beats hamilton by something like a point then i would be wishing for an extra race. Next year's calander though is looking glorious.

I'm not decided on Bahrain yet, if i say take it off and Vettel just beats hamilton by something like a point then i would be wishing for an extra race. Next year's calander though is looking glorious.

^ I want Lewis/McLaren to win just as much as his next fan, but in the grand-scheme of things, having a race there, given their current turmoil, would be irresponsible, let alone a danger to all the teams involved.

^ I want Lewis/McLaren to win just as much as his next fan, but in the grand-scheme of things, having a race there, given their current turmoil, would be irresponsible, let alone a danger to all the teams involved.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm a tad bit late, but from the posts, I'll get some good run with you guys.

TapTap, I was hoping to find one that's been shared. I'll send out request after work.

laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm a tad bit late, but from the posts, I'll get some good run with you guys.

TapTap, I was hoping to find one that's been shared. I'll send out request after work.

^ WTH. Still no PSN for me. Ironic that JPN still doesn't have their's yet either. I guess, somehow, S. Korea, JPN and HKG PSN's are linked...

The Bahrain GP's not gonna happen. FOTA will probably finally grow a spine and say no. It makes no sense at all.

Also folks, the Le Mans 24hrs is this weekend! Go do some laps on the Circuit de la Sarthe and then watch the race!
Where overseas do you live?

^ WTH. Still no PSN for me. Ironic that JPN still doesn't have their's yet either. I guess, somehow, S. Korea, JPN and HKG PSN's are linked...

The Bahrain GP's not gonna happen. FOTA will probably finally grow a spine and say no. It makes no sense at all.

Also folks, the Le Mans 24hrs is this weekend! Go do some laps on the Circuit de la Sarthe and then watch the race!
Where overseas do you live?

hey guys.
i was in on the Top Gear Test track time trial a while back.

tried to add a few of you guys and some of you had too many friends.

always looking to run in some better organized online racing.

add me: selfacclaimed.

hey guys.
i was in on the Top Gear Test track time trial a while back.

tried to add a few of you guys and some of you had too many friends.

always looking to run in some better organized online racing.

add me: selfacclaimed.

Originally Posted by parada45

So my PS3 just got the yellow light

What is my best option?

Have it fixed, back up all your data, and cop a new one.
ohwell.gif

Misread the Maintenance notice
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
. It clearly says 6/8/2011. So that's gonna be tomorrow (or later tonight in my case) instead. Sorry gents. *facepalm* I really hope it's a big update.    Update is LIVE.

Can't belive HK's and Japan's PSNs are not back up yet.

I hope I can catch Le Mans this weekend.
pimp.gif
Not sure if they're going to be broadcasting it here live, though.

And Mr. Tito, going online now. Will share my X2010. Got a little tired of glitching the Nurburgring.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom