Gran Turismo 5 | OT | v2.03 + DLC is LIVE | Is Your Engine Ready?!

Solid track lineup for the races. Looks like the only race worth grinding is the Daytona Super Speedway race. Laguna Seca's probably the one i'm looking forward to race these cars in. Just remembered i bought a lot of muscle cars right before the PSN crisis. Will have to chexk them out.
pimp.gif

[h1]New GT5 Seasonal Event Features French Cars, La Sarthe[/h1]
Gran Turismo 5 May 19th, 2011 by Jordan

renault-clio-v6-gt5.jpg

To help get you in the spirit for next month’s 24 Hours of Le Mans, Polyphony Digital has just pushed out a new Seasonal Event in Gran Turismo 5 with a focus on everything French. The championship runs across five different circuits and, of course, must be driven in a French car with 500PP or less:
  • Cape Ring Inside (5 Laps)
  • Rome Circuit (5 Laps)
  • Autumn Ring (3 Laps)
  • Circuit de la Sarthe Circuit 2009 (1 Lap)
  • Mt.Aso (Pavement) 104A (5 Laps)
Thanks to RACECAR for the early tip!

[h1]New GT5 Seasonal Event Features French Cars, La Sarthe[/h1]
Gran Turismo 5 May 19th, 2011 by Jordan

renault-clio-v6-gt5.jpg

To help get you in the spirit for next month’s 24 Hours of Le Mans, Polyphony Digital has just pushed out a new Seasonal Event in Gran Turismo 5 with a focus on everything French. The championship runs across five different circuits and, of course, must be driven in a French car with 500PP or less:
  • Cape Ring Inside (5 Laps)
  • Rome Circuit (5 Laps)
  • Autumn Ring (3 Laps)
  • Circuit de la Sarthe Circuit 2009 (1 Lap)
  • Mt.Aso (Pavement) 104A (5 Laps)
Thanks to RACECAR for the early tip!

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Now back to our regular programming... almost. PSN still isn't up in this part of the world.�
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Wait, French seasonals too?

http://www.gtplanet.net/new-gt5-seasonal-event-features-french-cars-la-sarthe/

EDIT ~ Always entertaining...�
laugh.gif

�
cool vid
pimp.gif
I wonder if my brother could do this... Fernando renewed his contract with Ferrari until 2016 (which is probably until his retirement). Awesome.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Only need Sebastian in 2015.
laugh.gif

It's back up here in the Philippines since Tuesday, around lunch.
pimp.gif
Haven't gotten word if it's back in HK or SG, though.
ohwell.gif

Another new event!? Wow. Haven't touched GT5 since PSN came back, though. Maybe I'll fire it up in a bit. Black Ops has proved to be so addicting as of the moment.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Now back to our regular programming... almost. PSN still isn't up in this part of the world.�
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Wait, French seasonals too?

http://www.gtplanet.net/new-gt5-seasonal-event-features-french-cars-la-sarthe/

EDIT ~ Always entertaining...�
laugh.gif

�
cool vid
pimp.gif
I wonder if my brother could do this... Fernando renewed his contract with Ferrari until 2016 (which is probably until his retirement). Awesome.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Only need Sebastian in 2015.
laugh.gif

It's back up here in the Philippines since Tuesday, around lunch.
pimp.gif
Haven't gotten word if it's back in HK or SG, though.
ohwell.gif

Another new event!? Wow. Haven't touched GT5 since PSN came back, though. Maybe I'll fire it up in a bit. Black Ops has proved to be so addicting as of the moment.
laugh.gif

Tried the French seasonals. Too bad you can't use a fully detuned Veyron on La Sarthe. It's gonna be a drag using a Peugeot 206 to race around it.
sick.gif

Didn't know that i had over 12 million credits before PSN went down... Copped the vertigo, the c9, and a fugly Ford falcon.
laugh.gif

Still no sight of the M3 CSL, though. =/

Tried the French seasonals. Too bad you can't use a fully detuned Veyron on La Sarthe. It's gonna be a drag using a Peugeot 206 to race around it.
sick.gif

Didn't know that i had over 12 million credits before PSN went down... Copped the vertigo, the c9, and a fugly Ford falcon.
laugh.gif

Still no sight of the M3 CSL, though. =/

Looks like a GT5 Update is in the works once the PlayStation Store is back up.
pimp.gif

[h1]PSN Issues Holding Back Next Gran Turismo 5 Update[/h1]
Gran Turismo 5 May 23rd, 2011 by Jordan

Ps_store_logo.png
Kazunori Yamauchi is back to posting messages on Twitter Sunday afternoon, and he offered a bit of information on what’s holding up the next Gran Turismo 5 update. According to translationsby our own SHIRAKAWA Akira, Polyphony Digital is waiting until thePlayStation Network finally “settles downâ€

Looks like a GT5 Update is in the works once the PlayStation Store is back up.
pimp.gif

[h1]PSN Issues Holding Back Next Gran Turismo 5 Update[/h1]
Gran Turismo 5 May 23rd, 2011 by Jordan

Ps_store_logo.png
Kazunori Yamauchi is back to posting messages on Twitter Sunday afternoon, and he offered a bit of information on what’s holding up the next Gran Turismo 5 update. According to translationsby our own SHIRAKAWA Akira, Polyphony Digital is waiting until thePlayStation Network finally “settles downâ€

im still waiting on that update to see how its going to be if im going to be willing to start over from the beginning since my harddrive crashed

im still waiting on that update to see how its going to be if im going to be willing to start over from the beginning since my harddrive crashed

I gotta jump on and try the new seasonals! Only way I am going to get to level 40 in A-Spec until they introduce in-race saves.
Anyone picking up Dirt 3? 

I gotta jump on and try the new seasonals! Only way I am going to get to level 40 in A-Spec until they introduce in-race saves.
Anyone picking up Dirt 3? 

My PSN is still down... ehhh.

I'm just hoping to see a mid-race save for endurance races in the next update. I haven't done one yet. Even professionals get breaks during their endurance-racing stints.

My PSN is still down... ehhh.

I'm just hoping to see a mid-race save for endurance races in the next update. I haven't done one yet. Even professionals get breaks during their endurance-racing stints.

^ I was just about to ask about Dirt 3 in the PS3 thread.
laugh.gif

Not really into rally games, though. Next racing game I'll be copping is F1: 2011.

^ I was just about to ask about Dirt 3 in the PS3 thread.
laugh.gif

Not really into rally games, though. Next racing game I'll be copping is F1: 2011.

Damn it... still no PSN for me yet...
30t6p3b.gif

Might have to bust out Monaco anyway for this weekend.

Dirt 3 looks good, but yeah, not much of a rally fan anymore.

Damn it... still no PSN for me yet...
30t6p3b.gif

Might have to bust out Monaco anyway for this weekend.

Dirt 3 looks good, but yeah, not much of a rally fan anymore.

Back
Top Bottom