Gran Torino.......Go See It!

I expected a lot more out of this movie... it was a decent story line, acting was definitely horrible, I think lots of the lines were pretty lame. Was veryannoying at the people commentating during the entire movie with ignorant comments :/

I'd probably wait til DVD for those who haven't seen it.

I thought the movie was horrible. Like really horrible. I can't believe people liked this. Ya'll must have low standards or something.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

I thought the movie was horrible. Like really horrible. I can't believe people liked this. Ya'll must have low standards or something.
No we just share different opinions.

yo did anyone else notice the gang leaders right hand man, the fat one, had like 2 thumbs?
roll.gif
i was dyin when i seen that %!%%. it was his right hand, he has his normal thumb,and then had another thumb growin out of it. %!%% was sick tho
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GFlower8

yo did anyone else notice the gang leaders right hand man, the fat one, had like 2 thumbs?
roll.gif
i was dyin when i seen that %!%%. it was his right hand, he has his normal thumb, and then had another thumb growin out of it. %!%% was sick tho
sick.gif
Im glad someone else noticed it.

Overall the movie was okai but the asian kids were horrible. I literally spitted out my drink watching it at home when i hear the word zipperhead and @$%@
roll.gif
. The finger thingy was hilarious too
roll.gif
. Not worth watching at the theater though.
smh.gif
the racism in this movie

I saw it... Dude acting like Redd Foremans dad. Straight disrespectful. I laughed through half of it.

I'm picking up one of two things here for the people who didn't like the movie. If you are real picky about actors and performances and can't standmediocrity or able to just enjoy a movie based on its storyline then yeah, I can see why some people didn't like the movie. I also get the hint that somepeople didn't like it because they took offense to the non stop racism. You'll probably try and deny that, but that's the overall feeling I'mgetting here.

I was able to look past both and enjoyed it very much. It's only Hollywood fellas. Been many many more movies that were much worse. I'd recommend it,but you can form your own opinions as you can see that the opinions here vary from two thumbs up to two thumbs down. Don't take stock in anyone else'sopinion until you see it for yourself.

Great movie, hands down funniest part was when Clint took lil man into the barbershop and showed him how to talk like a man. That part had me weak.

Back
Top Bottom