Gran Torino.......Go See It!

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif
what movie did you watch? movie was so unreal it's not even funny. how is the fam just going to let some dude just walking in busting out racial slurs left and right and just take it
laugh.gif
i completely co-sign this....if by the end clint would have stopped using racial slurs it would have been a more solid message....instead dude
even has slurs in his last will and testement.

i was down with the movie, cant call the acting all the bad considering its 09 now. we're in the downward spiral.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Movie was dope to me, just finished watching it on the laptop.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Reminded me a lot of my grandpa who was in Vietnam, in the way he was throwingout the racial slurs and everything.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Overall good movie to me, I'd watch it in theaters.[/color]

movie was ok.

the acting was really bad (Eastwood included).

it was corny at times.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Great movie! it really took my by suprise because I saw the previews a few weeks back and I honestly laughed out loud in the Theaters because it looked so dumb, but the previews made it look liek a totatlly different movie then it ended up being. If you get a chance it's worth the $11 (or whatever you pay) to go see, well acted by the 3 main people and just an all around awesome movie

laugh.gif
what movie did you watch? movie was so unreal it's not even funny. how is the fam just going to let some dude just walking in busting out racial slurs left and right and just take it
laugh.gif
cause he's dirty harry
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
QFT, his bang bang throughout the movie was hilarious, only eastwood could getaway with that.

movie sucked

horrible acting, only eastwood did good, but even then the girl and toad were just bad...

and the ending i wouldn't say its suprising, it was liek the ending didn't even fit the movie it was just random to me. it just felt like... uhh areyou serious?

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

The race connection was good.

I just didnt feel this movie, it had no reall emotional impact.

Also hated that stupid finger gun movement he did.

How did he go around calling them ****s, and they acted like it was normal?

The point of the movie was good, but other than that blllllppppppppp!!!!
speakin the truth...

Good movie. My favorite scene was when Eastwood takes the kid to the barber shop to teach him how to "talk like a man". Very funny scene.

I was laughing the entire time. I thoroughly enjoyed it from the first growl to the last.

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

real good movie, how does it compare to Slumdog to those that have seen both?
It doesn't compare.

Slumdog Millionaire is a great film. The best movie I've seen in a while (I liked it better than Benjamin Button).

I wouldn't pay to watch Gran Torino
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom