got the job

So about a month ago I quit my job . I worked as a can in a nursing home. I worked there for about a year and a half and eventually the way everything was ran in the facility was bothering me so bad I did what I had been wanting to for months and quit. Since then my life hasn't been so great. I live in a small town that has left me with little to no job options . After paying my rent and utilities I was left with a very small amount of money to live on until I get a job. Yesterday my mother paid my phone bill so I could atleast have someway for a employer to contact me about a job . My car insurance was also due but in hard times you have to let some bills go so I wasn't worried about it. Today I was trying to be more optimistic about it I went and appilied at a couple of places and everything seemed to be going good . Later on I'm at home decide to look at my bank account to my disbelief i see -28.57 .. My insurance went through anyway my bank allowed the insurance
company take money I didn't even have . In the 21 years I've lived on this earth I have never been this stressed .. EVER I am dead broke . I feel like I have failed everyone I know. I called my mom to tell her what happened and of course being a mom she calmed me down and told me she would help me through this. It isn't about the money anymore i always looked at myself as independant and proud but all I have to show for myself
Is failure..

UPDATE:

I'm here to say thank you fellas I was in a bad place a couple weeks ago but it looks as if things are on the rise.. I've got an interview tomorrow with a facility thanks helps the mentally challenged ,and from the looks of it i am also going to be with a new girl soon .. so once again thank you ..

Got the job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So about a month ago I quit my job . I worked as a can in a nursing home. I worked there for about a year and a half and eventually the way everything was ran in the facility was bothering me so bad I did what I had been wanting to for months and quit. Since then my life hasn't been so great. I live in a small town that has left me with little to no job options . After paying my rent and utilities I was left with a very small amount of money to live on until I get a job. Yesterday my mother paid my phone bill so I could atleast have someway for a employer to contact me about a job . My car insurance was also due but in hard times you have to let some bills go so I wasn't worried about it. Today I was trying to be more optimistic about it I went and appilied at a couple of places and everything seemed to be going good . Later on I'm at home decide to look at my bank account to my disbelief i see -28.57 .. My insurance went through anyway my bank allowed the insurance
company take money I didn't even have . In the 21 years I've lived on this earth I have never been this stressed .. EVER I am dead broke . I feel like I have failed everyone I know. I called my mom to tell her what happened and of course being a mom she calmed me down and told me she would help me through this. It isn't about the money anymore i always looked at myself as independant and proud but all I have to show for myself
Is failure..

UPDATE:

I'm here to say thank you fellas I was in a bad place a couple weeks ago but it looks as if things are on the rise.. I've got an interview tomorrow with a facility thanks helps the mentally challenged ,and from the looks of it i am also going to be with a new girl soon .. so once again thank you ..

Got the job
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sorry man. Sorry to see that you are struggling. It is just funny that when you are at either side of the extreme, the other side looks so far away and impossible to reach/sink to.

What other options do you have right now? Where are you from if you don't mind me asking.

Sorry man. Sorry to see that you are struggling. It is just funny that when you are at either side of the extreme, the other side looks so far away and impossible to reach/sink to.

What other options do you have right now? Where are you from if you don't mind me asking.

I'm from small town Kentucky .. Right now I'm just waiting on some call backs for interviews. My mom is gonna help me with money but I just really hate that it's come to this . I've never been the type to rely on anyone for anything so this is really a low point in my life .

I'm from small town Kentucky .. Right now I'm just waiting on some call backs for interviews. My mom is gonna help me with money but I just really hate that it's come to this . I've never been the type to rely on anyone for anything so this is really a low point in my life .

I def. feel you, I might be fired from my job.
Keep your head up, you'll get through it.
All this @+*+!!!+ will make you strong, trust me.

I def. feel you, I might be fired from my job.
Keep your head up, you'll get through it.
All this @+*+!!!+ will make you strong, trust me.

Life has its up and down... i'm sure you'll bounce back up somehow.

Keep your head up tho

Life has its up and down... i'm sure you'll bounce back up somehow.

Keep your head up tho

Hey, keep your head up. I am kind of going through the same thing to be honest, relying on my mother for support. But, luckily I am in a city filled with job opportunities (Seattle) and have some potential jobs and interviews next week. We'll see how those go... but again, tough times.

Why don't you try going back to the nursing place? Or is it THAT bad? Stay strong, know you will get through this, because you will, trust me.

Hey, keep your head up. I am kind of going through the same thing to be honest, relying on my mother for support. But, luckily I am in a city filled with job opportunities (Seattle) and have some potential jobs and interviews next week. We'll see how those go... but again, tough times.

Why don't you try going back to the nursing place? Or is it THAT bad? Stay strong, know you will get through this, because you will, trust me.

keep your head up...something will fall in place for you....and this will definately make you stronger in the long run

keep your head up...something will fall in place for you....and this will definately make you stronger in the long run

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Isn't this the truth, i'm going through this at the moment
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Isn't this the truth, i'm going through this at the moment
smh.gif

You're a moron for quitting your job without lining something up to fall back on. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

You're a moron for quitting your job without lining something up to fall back on. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

I've been through this before, it can only make you stronger, your going to learn a lot about life and yourself through this that will prove to be beneficial in the future. Its stressing but try to stay positive so that you can move forward.

I've been through this before, it can only make you stronger, your going to learn a lot about life and yourself through this that will prove to be beneficial in the future. Its stressing but try to stay positive so that you can move forward.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

This. 
Think about what you do before you make decisions. 

Back
Top Bottom