got the job

Shouldn't have quit w/o gettin another gig chief. U brought that on urself. Learning experience. Positive thought, once u've been on the ground level, there's no where to go but up

Shouldn't have quit w/o gettin another gig chief. U brought that on urself. Learning experience. Positive thought, once u've been on the ground level, there's no where to go but up

ay homie, I know we dont know each other, but i feel your struggle... Life is a B....but just keep grindin on

ay homie, I know we dont know each other, but i feel your struggle... Life is a B....but just keep grindin on

I'm here to say thank you fellas I was in a bad place a couple weeks ago but it looks as if things are on the rise.. I've got an interview tomorrow with a facility thanks helps the mentally challenged ,and from the looks of it i am also going to be with a new girl soon .. so once again thank you ..

I'm here to say thank you fellas I was in a bad place a couple weeks ago but it looks as if things are on the rise.. I've got an interview tomorrow with a facility thanks helps the mentally challenged ,and from the looks of it i am also going to be with a new girl soon .. so once again thank you ..

maybe you could sell some excess things you don't need? extra shoes/videogames/accessories etc. could get you some of the needed cash

maybe you could sell some excess things you don't need? extra shoes/videogames/accessories etc. could get you some of the needed cash

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Thanks bro doing better now

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Thanks bro doing better now

Real talk I feel you man (pause)

been going through the same thing as of late... got fired from the JO for some dumb stuff, been slowly burnin through my bank account with bills and food and $%%

no lie i been doin some dumb stuff like goin out and stuff still, but was optimistic about me getting a job sooner than this...

been unemployed about 3 months now... feelin like a total scrub, moms payed a bill for me and I felt lower than dirt. she keeps asking me if i need money

I feel like i got too much pride to actually ask though cuz I don't wanna dissapoint her... SMH

Real talk I feel you man (pause)

been going through the same thing as of late... got fired from the JO for some dumb stuff, been slowly burnin through my bank account with bills and food and $%%

no lie i been doin some dumb stuff like goin out and stuff still, but was optimistic about me getting a job sooner than this...

been unemployed about 3 months now... feelin like a total scrub, moms payed a bill for me and I felt lower than dirt. she keeps asking me if i need money

I feel like i got too much pride to actually ask though cuz I don't wanna dissapoint her... SMH

Hey I've been there I was homeless at your age homie. Pain makes you either an animal or a God. Don't be too prideful to ask for help EVER! You don't get a cookie for making things even harder for yourself.

Hey I've been there I was homeless at your age homie. Pain makes you either an animal or a God. Don't be too prideful to ask for help EVER! You don't get a cookie for making things even harder for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom