got the job

Originally Posted by moneymike88

You're a moron for quitting your job without lining something up to fall back on. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

This. 
Think about what you do before you make decisions. 

Yea man I would have never quit without finding another job.

Hopefully your parents are comfortable enough to help you for now.
Good luck.

Yea man I would have never quit without finding another job.

Hopefully your parents are comfortable enough to help you for now.
Good luck.

All I can say is keep your head up, things will turn around and when they do you'll be a stronger individual.

All I can say is keep your head up, things will turn around and when they do you'll be a stronger individual.

Keep your head up man, many people don't got parents to help them out. U shouldve had a job lined up already before you quit. But things will turn around

Keep your head up man, many people don't got parents to help them out. U shouldve had a job lined up already before you quit. But things will turn around

its an obstacle of life. just keep working hard on wat u want n need

its an obstacle of life. just keep working hard on wat u want n need

Sometimes you gotta just accept the fact that you need help and ask for help. Im glad you had the courage to do that. Especially since you feel so negative about asking for help. But look at the bright side, you have that support system in your mother to help you get back on your feet.

You will bounce back my dude, just stay positive and know that this is just a bump in the road. Eventually youll get back to that good place
pimp.gif

Good luck dude.

Originally Posted by you go boy

you cant get unemployment?

Not if you quit.

Sometimes you gotta just accept the fact that you need help and ask for help. Im glad you had the courage to do that. Especially since you feel so negative about asking for help. But look at the bright side, you have that support system in your mother to help you get back on your feet.

You will bounce back my dude, just stay positive and know that this is just a bump in the road. Eventually youll get back to that good place
pimp.gif

Good luck dude.

Originally Posted by you go boy

you cant get unemployment?

Not if you quit.

You're a moron for quitting your job without lining something up to fall back on. You made your bed, now sleep in it.

He's got a point...

If you're in a small town, you should know jobs aren't easy to come by. Hell, they're not easy to come by for anybody these days! A lot of people don't like what they do for a living, but it pays the bills and keeps food on the table, so you gotta suck it up and deal with it. I've NEVER quit a job without having another one lined up

He's got a point...

If you're in a small town, you should know jobs aren't easy to come by. Hell, they're not easy to come by for anybody these days! A lot of people don't like what they do for a living, but it pays the bills and keeps food on the table, so you gotta suck it up and deal with it. I've NEVER quit a job without having another one lined up

Back
Top Bottom