GoT. A spoiler discussion thread

Yeah the time constraints messed things up a bit. Why do y'all think they shortened it? Too much money for HBO to make or because the books aren't out yet?
I feel like the showrunners simply wanted to move on. They had a set number of episodes to complete the story from the beginning in mind as well.

Peiple didn't believe these were real either. Just gotta wait and see.

Those s8 spoilers read like fanfic but I can believe these writers would churn **** like that out.

Euron :sick: All that death. Bran at the end :sick:

Last edited:
I broke down and skimmed through em... And yeah I'm not too sure that's real, but if it is... :smh:

Last edited:
I'm thinking I'll read them after the finale cause I'll probably forget them if they for real waiting til 2019 to air the final season.

I was thinking the same after I read em. "I'm definitely gonna forget this ****" :lol:

Reading them, and idk bros, before season 7 I would say it's fan-fic, but it sounds pretty real.

Yo episode 2 in that is ridiculous. If that's true, I'm be as pissed off as I was during the Purple Wedding. Hella OD and unnecessary. :rofl::rofl:

Idk fam them spoilers for season 8 seem bogus af.
It does sound like a bittersweet ending tho. I'm reading it cause I ain't gnna remember that **** 2 years from now
Plus watch them switch it up since it was leaked

That was plain awful. I'm going to believe that it's fanfic and not even remotely possible for any of that to occur. I have to believe that to keep me from being stressed until season 8 comes around :lol:

This season, while shallow in some areas, is still good. Better than 5 and 6 for me. Reading that season 8 script was brutal. That'll upset people for days.

I thought it was fake for one reason and one reason only

You gonna kill off Jamie and Jon with a huge wildfire explosion? Huh?

I thought it was fake for one reason and one reason only

You gonna kill off Jamie and Jon with a huge wildfire explosion? Huh?
Same here I thought it was fake because they killed all 3 dragons. You telling me you ending the series without at least one of them producing an egg? After they came back from 300 years ago? And the fact that Dany died and they hanged her body to get feces thrown at it? I don't think they would disrespect her like that.

Back
Top Bottom