Got a date with a chick tonight HELP ME OUT.. Update page 6

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

McDonalds

Tell them that you're on a date and would like freshly made patties and fries.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

E-Props man, she looks like a keeper.

Take her to a nice sit down place to talk and grab something to eat.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

I often take my 1st dates to go ICE SKATING. Its fun for both parties weather or knot you know how to ice skate or not.
You can talk, physical contact usually unless youre really ugly and you can get something to eat after and take what you felt earlier to another level.
and its fun as hell doing double axels and showing off infront of other salty dudes
pimp.gif

Either that or i take girls shopping on a first date if im trying to wife, they know im willing to spend big dollars before i even get any %$!.
u have got to be $*%!!%$ me
Dude, it's ok. best hands is a bonafide troll. 
Op, mcdonalds, ice shop, yogurt bar, etc.. somewhere you could sit and talk and feel her out.
pimp.gif

Yall doin it all wrong. Take her to Dave&Busters. I have got so much bush after taking chicks to this joint. You can eat, play games and still talk. Its a relaxed atmosphere and at the same time its mid-level pricing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CrunchyBlack9

Yall doin it all wrong. Take her to Dave&Busters. I have got so much bush after taking chicks to this joint. You can eat, play games and still talk. Its a relaxed atmosphere and at the same time its mid-level pricing.
pimp.gif

Considering this
pimp.gif

How much we talking fam?

def agree with DCAA about going to starbucks AND doing something on the weekday...

I've taken most of my first dates to starbucks and it always works out really well...in fact i have a date set up thursday with this new chick...What i normally do is go to a SB in downtown, drink some coffee, and go for a walk and chatting it up
pimp.gif

sadly, its going to be raining all this damn week, so im hoping it doesn't rain thrusday night, or else ill have to come up with  a plan B
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

pimp.gif

Considering this
pimp.gif

How much we talking fam?

http://www.daveandbusters.com/Eat/Menu.aspx?id=592

Eat/Play combo. 15.99 plus you get $10 game card.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Dave & BUsters is easily a $50 trip

who cares though?  he is obvs. feeling this chick, he didn't say there was a spending limit unless I missed it. 

fame, why you asking us. ask her what she wanna do then while you pretend you care what she's into say well just come over my place so we can play twister. IT WORKS

pimp.gif

Considering this
pimp.gif

How much we talking fam?
I think this is the move cuh

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

pimp.gif

Considering this
pimp.gif

How much we talking fam?
I think this is the move cuh

Yeah
pimp.gif
just don't get too into the games and forget about paying attention to her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

I often take my 1st dates to go ICE SKATING. Its fun for both parties weather or knot you know how to ice skate or not.
You can talk, physical contact usually unless youre really ugly and you can get something to eat after and take what you felt earlier to another level.
and its fun as hell doing double axels and showing off infront of other salty dudes
pimp.gif

Either that or i take girls shopping on a first date if im trying to wife, they know im willing to spend big dollars before i even get any %$!.

son, you aren't even out of high school yet 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Its a first date, means shes interested enough to go out with you. Your job is to make her feel comfortable around you and not mess it up. Dinner and a movie is dumb for a first date
Dinner isnt creative at all and its usually a free meal for her if you look bad on the date and dont get a second one. Movie, not sure how you expect to get to know her and make 

her feel comfortable if you two aren't talking, your looking at a screen. First date you either do something active; bowling, ice skating, lasertag, rock climbing, minigolf etc. Where the focus is 

on the activity but you are also interacting and touching can happen. Or sitting down for a drink where the focus is interacting and getting to know each other, if you click you can keep 

the date going if not you bounce early and aren't stuck with an awkward dinner bill at the end. 

pimp.gif

That has worked very well for me in the past. I either go there or to Andretti Karting

Back
Top Bottom