Got a date with a chick tonight HELP ME OUT.. Update page 6

Originally Posted by needsomejays

you guys do realize who best hands in the game really is, right? 

I don't think he's THB, he doesn't have enough posts, THB would be in the thousands by now...

OP, ask your father.

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Why on a Monday tho my dude? Should have told her to do it on a Friday or Saturday so you could actually plan out something and you wouldn't be running to NT for advice again knowing you gone get roasted
laugh.gif
....what kind of restaurants you got in ya town? What kind of a chick she seem like? I wanna help you out cause dudes went in on you in that last thread you made
laugh.gif

for real man. no one can get down on Monday Monday.
laugh.gif
 We both on spring break and this is the only day I have free 

Don't really sound like no spring break then
laugh.gif
but ok...the Starbucks thing isn't a bad thing at all with after the movies like YouMadYouBad mentioned....I never tried it but it dosen't sound bad. I think it also depends on what kind of women you dealing with.

Don't go hard.. she agreed to go out with you in the first place, which means she's already interested in you. Play it cool, get some ice cream, talk a little.. Find out what she like's.. what her interest's are.. and do just that, but do it your way
smokin.gif

good luck bro

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I say go to Starbucks or somewhere you can TALK to her. No movies.

Just don't act a fool and spend all of your $ on her making yourself look desperate. Make her earn that mess.

laugh.gif
 c'mon dude, I know you like to come off as the coolest cat on NT but no chick is coming back for round 2 if you take her to Starbucks this isn't lunch with a coworker

OP take her to dinner, somewhere medium price range but not a chain then if it goes well go to a bowling alley or something where you can laugh and take the pressure off then take her home...if you like her just drop her off and leave it at that for now.

Starbucks is ideal. If a chick is showing you action based on where you take her on the first date, I wouldn't take her too serious to begin with. I'm not saying take her to McDonald's, but don't let the atmosphere overtake the purpose of the date....at the end of the date, its all about getting to know each other. I'm really big on activities such as bowling, and what not as well, that competitiveness could bring people together.

I remember you op. I would suggest taking him somewhere chill since its your first date and its Monday and all. Do you know what kind of food he likes? Dinner is always good because it'll give you and him an opportunity to talk and get to know each other better. If you guys enjoy each others company take him out for drinks afterwards.

Originally Posted by JStunn197

I remember you op. I would suggest taking him somewhere chill since its your first date and its Monday and all. Do you know what kind of food he likes? Dinner is always good because it'll give you and him an opportunity to talk and get to know each other better. If you guys enjoy each others company take him out for drinks afterwards.

Wait, am I missing something?

Depends on what the chick enjoys doing.. starbucks or ice skating sounds ideal.

WHERE THE PICS AT SON?!

Originally Posted by JVII

Originally Posted by JStunn197

Wait, am I missing something?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

another thing is how you scoop a date without knowing what you should do on said date?

Originally Posted by BK201

Put a blind fold on your date.
Pull up to the McDonald's drive thru.
You say: "Girl I'm bout to show you something that I ain't never shown nobody before"
Take off her blind fold.
You say: "Girl, betchu ain't know I was a dollar menunaire?"
Buy everything on the dollar menu
Throw tips at the guy in window even though you're not supposed to
Drive off
#swag
Spoiler [+]
I miss you chicityman.
frown.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

remember no red lobster if dam fam aint eating cheddar biscuits why should some random broad be eating cheddar biscuits

Back
Top Bottom