Got a date with a chick tonight HELP ME OUT.. Update page 6

Dont forgot this is Niketalk where everybody dates a Kardarshian and bangs dime pieces on the side every 15 to the hour. You the same dudes whining about how all chicks are garden tools but at the same time expecting them to give it up on the first date.. lames.

Aw you're just a kid. Forget everything I said
laugh.gif

I don't mean that in a bad way but don't think too deep on these things. Just make sure you both enjoy yourselves and have fun.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

every time i see OP post I think of when mytmouse caught him in a lie 
laugh.gif

i dead %*$ came in here just to see if he would make up some $%!@ again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Aw you're just a kid. Forget everything I said
laugh.gif

I don't mean that in a bad way but don't think too deep on these things. Just make sure you both enjoy yourselves and have fun.

QFT.

You have a lifetime to get serious about chicks.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Tell the story of when you caught him in a lie.

OP, have you been listening to the PODCASTS man?

he had another thread about a different girl and his date...said he smashed but then in another thread he later said he was a virgin i think...i only remembered cuz his sn stands out to me...

when i said something about it he admitted to trying to impress NT by saying he smashed the girl

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

he had another thread about a different girl and his date...said he smashed but then in another thread he later said he was a virgin i think...i only remembered cuz his sn stands out to me...

when i said something about it he admitted to trying to impress NT by saying he smashed the girl
C'mon son

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DrTobaggan

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

This cant be real life. 
On the first date you take a girl shopping?

Wait! you take a girl shopping in general? as a date?

This is the definition of bad advice 
laugh.gif
I wouldn't get on him. I think the kid is literally in middle school.

he'll learn the hard way, but while your splurging on a girl like that and ending the night being a noble romeo giving her a kiss on the cheek at the door while walking her to her door,  a guy like me is texting her to come through so i can get some dome and pick up the shoes you bought her for her "younger brother" when you guys were shopping

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Originally Posted by chuck67

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Update: I took her bowling and went to the local ice cream parlor. Word to  Cold Stone 
pimp.gif

Then we went back to her house ans watched The Last Song 
smokin.gif
frown.gif

you got this far y no smash?
laugh.gif
 Nah man not this one.. She'd good 

Bro, did you even hook up with her?

See the pressure of NT causing this man to lie
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

This all funny to me cuz of the all NTers do is bang dimes and drive aston martins but threads like these exist and then I look at the OP's sn
laugh.gif

Plus no pics
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by JayHood23

See the pressure of NT causing this man to lie
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jesus. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember that
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...rnet-so-be-honest?page=9