Got a date with a chick tonight HELP ME OUT.. Update page 6

I often take my 1st dates to go ICE SKATING. Its fun for both parties weather or knot you know how to ice skate or not.
You can talk, physical contact usually unless youre really ugly and you can get something to eat after and take what you felt earlier to another level.
and its fun as hell doing double axels and showing off infront of other salty dudes
pimp.gif

Either that or i take girls shopping on a first date if im trying to wife, they know im willing to spend big dollars before i even get any %$!.

Why on a Monday tho my dude? Should have told her to do it on a Friday or Saturday so you could actually plan out something and you wouldn't be running to NT for advice again knowing you gone get roasted
laugh.gif
....what kind of restaurants you got in ya town? What kind of a chick she seem like? I wanna help you out cause dudes went in on you in that last thread you made
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

I often take my 1st dates to go ICE SKATING. Its fun for both parties weather or knot you know how to ice skate or not.
You can talk, physical contact usually unless youre really ugly and you can get something to eat after and take what you felt earlier to another level.
and its fun as hell doing double axels and showing off infront of other salty dudes
pimp.gif

Either that or i take girls shopping on a first date if im trying to wife, they know im willing to spend big dollars before i even get any %$!.
This cant be real life. 
On the first date you take a girl shopping?

Wait! you take a girl shopping in general? as a date?

pimp.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

pimp.gif

u have got to be $*%!!%$ me

Monday? Weird time for a date, but whatever. Best Hands had a very good suggestion with ice skating (but NOT with the shopping, don't EVER do that as a first date bro) & DC had another good one with coffee. U could channel your inner child & go to a laser tag or go-kart spot & either take her to your house for dinner afterwards & then sex after that, or if you can't cook take her to a restaurant (not too expensive though) & when u drop her off at her house, make out with her & whisper in her ear "Can I come in." Works all the time.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

pimp.gif

This cant be real life. 

on a first date...shopping?..........ehhh.........

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I say go to Starbucks or somewhere you can TALK to her. No movies.

Just don't act a fool and spend all of your $ on her making yourself look desperate. Make her earn that mess.
If you go to the movies, make sure its the first thing you do and have somewhere to go after where you can talk.

Just don't act a fool and spend all of your $ on her making yourself look desperate. Make her earn that mess.

laugh.gif
 c'mon dude, I know you like to come off as the coolest cat on NT but no chick is coming back for round 2 if you take her to Starbucks this isn't lunch with a coworker

OP take her to dinner, somewhere medium price range but not a chain then if it goes well go to a bowling alley or something where you can laugh and take the pressure off then take her home...if you like her just drop her off and leave it at that for now.

pimp.gif

Not sure if you are serious with the shopping part. Not sure how you would know you were trying to wife if you didn't already KNOW the woman.

pimp.gif
@ Ice skating. That is a good idea. But I wouldn't use my medium sized guns on Day 1.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

pimp.gif

This cant be real life. 

on a first date...shopping?..........ehhh.........
Are you implying that you've done this before?
Shopping on the first date? 

What the @$%* is this some kind of music video seen where you're holding all these bags from random stores strolling around the mall

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
 c'mon dude, I know you like to come off as the coolest cat on NT but no chick is coming back for round 2 if you take her to Starbucks this isn't lunch with a coworker

OP take her to dinner, somewhere medium price range but not a chain then if it goes well go to a bowling alley or something where you can laugh and take the pressure off then take her home...if you like her just drop her off and leave it at that for now.
Yea make a generalization. NO chick is coming back for round 2? Like I said, it depends on how the outting goes. You can take a girl to a damn rodeo, if you all hit it off, you hit it off. Not sure why you think Starbucks is just a MISS. But we all do what works for us.

pimp.gif

This cant be real life. 

when i havent taken a girl ice skating, yes ive taken a girl to the mall to shop usually for me. sometimes i ask her which shoes look better (lebrons or kobes) and then i buy both. or sometimes i help her pick out her clothes
pimp.gif
and then she buys it herself. i dont buy them stuff until later on if there is a later on.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Why on a Monday tho my dude? Should have told her to do it on a Friday or Saturday so you could actually plan out something and you wouldn't be running to NT for advice again knowing you gone get roasted
laugh.gif
....what kind of restaurants you got in ya town? What kind of a chick she seem like? I wanna help you out cause dudes went in on you in that last thread you made
laugh.gif

for real man. no one can get down on Monday Monday.

laugh.gif

Yea make a generalization. NO chick is coming back for round 2? Like I said, it depends on how the outting goes. You can take a girl to a damn rodeo, if you all hit it off, you hit it off. Not sure why you think Starbucks is just a MISS. But we all do what works for us.

Gonna have to side with DC on this one. . Starbucks works. 
Get a drink or whatever have some conversation, plus if you go to a starbucks in a downtown setting or near the beach you can walk and talk as well. .

I had a buddy that did the same first date with every chick and it always worked for him

Go to the movies, then head to starbucks and walk and talk at the beach. . 

laugh.gif

okay OP take her to Starbucks and let me know how that goes and a rodeo wouldn't actually be a bad idea but Starbucks is ******ed 

laugh.gif

Gonna have to side with DC on this one. . Starbucks works. 
Get a drink or whatever have some conversation, plus if you go to a starbucks in a downtown setting or near the beach you can walk and talk as well. .

I had a buddy that did the same first date with every chick and it always worked for him

Go to the movies, then head to starbucks and walk and talk at the beach. . 
yes in that situation it works, the OP isn't asking where to take her if the first part goes good, DC comes off implying Starbucks would be the beginning of the date. 

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

okay OP take her to Starbucks and let me know how that goes and a rodeo wouldn't actually be a bad idea but Starbucks is ******ed 
Why is Starbucks ******ed? Because YOU haven't used it and been successful with it? Don't knock something until you try it. That is all I would say. So there is no need for me to defend Starbucks. I don't have any stock in it. So hey, do what you do with your women man. Doesn't matter to me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I disagree. I think you get more of a person's attention on a weekday as opposed to the weekend. There is so much going on during the weekends. A lot of distractions can be out in the air wherever you are. Places are less crowded, which leads to MORE intimacy. I love weekday activities. Love them.

yes in that situation it works, the OP isn't asking where to take her if the first part goes good, DC comes off implying Starbucks would be the beginning of the date. 

What works for you works for you. What works for me, works for me. Until you TRY, don't knock.

Originally Posted by YoungSleezy

If you go to the movies, make sure its the first thing you do and have somewhere to go after where you can talk.
this.

Why is Starbucks ******ed? Because YOU haven't used it and been successful with it? Don't knock something until you try it. That is all I would say. So there is no need for me to defend Starbucks. I don't have any stock in it. So hey, do what you do with your women man. Doesn't matter to me.
tried this a couple of times..a good start for a date..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 We both on spring break and this is the only day I have free 

this

Back
Top Bottom