Google Music Beta

just got mine, will be using my laptops for the next couple of days while I upload 20,000 from my primary computer, lol.

just got mine, will be using my laptops for the next couple of days while I upload 20,000 from my primary computer, lol.

Takes a while for those songs to upload, man. Finally got my library in there though. The app is clutch too. Has a better UI than the old Music app, though it needs a better widget... The pop-up overlay for playing random sound files is a nice touch though.

Takes a while for those songs to upload, man. Finally got my library in there though. The app is clutch too. Has a better UI than the old Music app, though it needs a better widget... The pop-up overlay for playing random sound files is a nice touch though.

Got my invite the other day, havent had the chance to mess wit it. Looks interesting tho

Got my invite the other day, havent had the chance to mess wit it. Looks interesting tho

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by dhart48

just got my invite, installed and adding music now, they found more than 7,000 songs lol just in time for vegas tomorrow

More like in 2 weeks. Sorry champ.
i meant so when im on my trip i can leave my laptop on and get a head start on the uploading process
wink.gif

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Originally Posted by dhart48

just got my invite, installed and adding music now, they found more than 7,000 songs lol just in time for vegas tomorrow

More like in 2 weeks. Sorry champ.
i meant so when im on my trip i can leave my laptop on and get a head start on the uploading process
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom