Google Music Beta

Originally Posted by dhart48

just got my invite, installed and adding music now, they found more than 7,000 songs lol just in time for vegas tomorrow

More like in 2 weeks. Sorry champ.

Originally Posted by dhart48

just got my invite, installed and adding music now, they found more than 7,000 songs lol just in time for vegas tomorrow

More like in 2 weeks. Sorry champ.

Got my invite. Have about 200/9500 songs up on the cloud so far, and this is amazing. Basically will have my entire library on my phone and browser.

Got my invite. Have about 200/9500 songs up on the cloud so far, and this is amazing. Basically will have my entire library on my phone and browser.

Originally Posted by Liban906

I just signed up for it yesterday and got the invite this afternoon
pimp.gif

eyes.gif
word? thats how google giving it up?
First CR48 now this?
*deletes chrome from pc*

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
First CR48 now this?
*deletes chrome from pc*

laugh.gif
I'm still hoping for a CR48

Only issue I've had is that out of 16k songs it decided to skip 90, saying unsupported formatted. When it's added a few songs of that format already

laugh.gif
I'm still hoping for a CR48

Only issue I've had is that out of 16k songs it decided to skip 90, saying unsupported formatted. When it's added a few songs of that format already

^there's no support for iOS yet. Google said that's coming soon though. I'm in the same boat. got my invite the other day. i'm only about 500 songs in though
frown.gif

^there's no support for iOS yet. Google said that's coming soon though. I'm in the same boat. got my invite the other day. i'm only about 500 songs in though
frown.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
First CR48 now this?
*deletes chrome from pc*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I didn't know that some people were waiting such a long time for their invites. I really feel lucky now. I'll just chalk it up to being a loyal gmail user since 05 and a loyal Android user since 08 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

pimp.gif

eyes.gif
First CR48 now this?
*deletes chrome from pc*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I didn't know that some people were waiting such a long time for their invites. I really feel lucky now. I'll just chalk it up to being a loyal gmail user since 05 and a loyal Android user since 08 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom